EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
making homemade strawberry ice cream
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ chef I like strawberry and vanillia ice cream.
Do you make it by an ice cream machine or manually?

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i make it with an ice cream machine...
easy peasy...i add 2 cups of heavy cream 1 cup of whole milk 3/4 cups of sugar, and 1 cup of fresh strawberry's and strawberry topping.you need that to get the real strawberry flavor, and it is done in 25 minutes [Razz] i like to make my own because i know its all natural with no added chemicals

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy it, chef

I am at bed sleeping and dreaming.

Zzzzzz

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thank you, we are as i type
sweet dreams Tareq

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently using es as a sleep inducing aid [Wink]

Night night

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a scuff mark on the side of my ride. Will take it to a detail/simoniz shop. The online advice is too varied and conflicting for a simple DIY solution. Feeling totally lazy too, probably need a double espresso. That's my agenda for the day, come back and continuing watching D/L.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me ride, like new. [Smile] Polished, waxed, 3-step whatever, a bit overkill but a least they removed the scuff mark.

When it really matters, I get things done! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laughing. Not only did our Olympic countdown clock stop, it's now started counting upwards!

Hope the stopwatches are more reliable... That's what you get when you buy stuff from the market [Roll Eyes] Oh well, I guess times is hard.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work. Obviously not being very productive [Smile]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Waiting patiently to hear the outcome of the United Nations Security Council vote. Will make me a white tea, continue posting, and just enjoy my favorite time of the evening. The weekend is like tomorrow but just going to chill around the hood and condo with my lady. Like today, just chill, treated her to a 7-11 slurpee, hung out on Shisha street, yes Shisha is a big hit here now, we don't smoke, but walking around Shisha street is cool, and just smelling the fruity Shisha is ahhhhhhhh, second hand smoke, don't ya just love it. [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you have 7-11 there?
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
^
They're all over the place. Two are walking distance from our home. I love 'em .... 60 cent slurpee, 60 cent coffee, 60 cent big gulp [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i have one right down the street from my house too...love those slurpees [Razz] [Wink]
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleaned kitchen, fed cats, checked on daughter whos sound asleep. Watching tv with hubby.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lying in the bath after a heavy night partying. Off to my lil neices school later to sell cakes we mad to raise cash for red nose day [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking up airfares to America...cant find any cheap ones...had to look up San Andreas Fault too as developing earthquake phobia...
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
looking up airfares to America...cant find any cheap ones...had to look up San Andreas Fault too as developing earthquake phobia...

are you planning on coming to the USA? and if so what part ?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hair and make up done by an 11 year old, homemade pizza chobbled and feet up time. Long day ahead tomorrow as I'm off to the footy [Smile] life's pretty damn fine
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes Chef. Los Angeles. Will be there about 3 months mumkin. Will be going to Vancouver,Mexico and everywhere in between. I hear internal flights are cheap so could go anywhere really.
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well Philadelphia will welcome you if ya want to visit there [Smile]
the flights are cheaper here, but thats just in the USA..southwest airlines are one of the cheapest

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Have to take out my lady. The plan was to hang out together and do stuff this weekend. But so far been glued to the news. [Big Grin] Have no idea where to go but have from now until the ignition starts. [Big Grin] It's evening, so something for a few hrs should be cool.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting around nursing an operated shoulder, learning how to do everything left one handed as right arm is out of commision for next 2 months

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we are watching news 2. My husband is working from home. He is workaholic lol. I am planning outing with daughter for this week.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ready to settle in for the night, just came home from a fab. dinner...stuffed shrimp with jumbo lump crabmeat...
its cuddle time [Razz] with a good movie

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Fizzy pink champers and silence. The whole household is asleep. Been to get some pics of the moon which suck but hey, I tried [Smile]

i love long days when they are as fun as today.

adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Ooh to cm i hate seafood, but my husband loves it. Theres a white soup here with crab and fish. He loves it, brought it home once to suprise me
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Very slow day here after Ladies only Supermoon evening.Kids movie as I catch up on news and heater on as Super moon seems to have chased away the sun...am thinking one gathering a month is all my body can manage...
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Just checked out where Philadelphia is...lol...looks like its about as far from LA as it could be Chef! Might be easier to meet in Egypt one day!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Just checked out where Philadelphia is...lol...looks like its about as far from LA as it could be Chef! Might be easier to meet in Egypt one day!

yes , its a 7 hour flight [Frown]
and that would be cool to meet in Egypt.i try to go there as much as my bank account allows me,husbands account is even better... [Big Grin]

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
I am starting to hate long haul flights Chef...but you get that living as far away from just about everywhere! Never wanted to go to US but now there is an opertunity starting to wonder what sort of things Id like to do - like see if I can find a Blues Brothers type Gospel Church,buy fireworks as we cant here,Getty Museum,take photos of really fat people,as well as fun park stuff.Any suggestions?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well if you are in California...go to the knotts berry farms..great rides for your daughter and nice shops...the best jelly you would put in your mouth' we also liked San Diego zoo.
as far as the fireworks...dont think you can transport them back on a plane..not sure
but do treat yourself to a frozen yogurt with M&M'S ON TOP...AWESOME. I had a coconut yogurt with M&Ms... [Razz]
did you say you will be going to Mexico ? Cancun is the way to go
there is really alot to do in LA alone..just be safe and enjoy

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Id like to do a Burning Man festival...and Ill have to look up sacred Indian sites and things like that....Dont want to bring fireworks back- just want to share in the fun of July 4th!....and see if I can talk Metinoot into a Screaming Orgasm....
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Id like to do a Burning Man festival...and Ill have to look up sacred Indian sites and things like that....Dont want to bring fireworks back- just want to share in the fun of July 4th!....and see if I can talk Metinoot into a Screaming Orgasm....

oh snap @ the metinoot comment [Big Grin]
there are plenty of Indian sites around...i share in your interest of the Indians...love them [Wink]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Re: Yogurt and M&Ms

Just had fresh mangoes with yogurt..yummy. It's Mango season now. 1 kilogram of deliciously sweet local mango.............. $0.75 cents. )

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

Just had fresh mangoes with yogurt..yummy. It's Mango season now. 1 kilogram of deliciously sweet local mango.............. $0.75 cents. )

is it like ice cream? this yogart was just like frozen ...yours sound yummy too..and can you please answer my question in the food section...i know you would know what to do
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

is it like ice cream? this yogart was just like frozen ...yours sound yummy too..and can you please answer my question in the food section...i know you would know what to do
Just like supermarket fruit yogurt but fresh. Simply empty plain yogurt into bowl, cut fresh mango into small pieces, mixed and Yummy ala Yummy. ')

I'll check out Food section now.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondering what's next. Just had my hard drive replaced. Opened up the lid and the trim broke off in my hands. It always comes in threes...

Dumdedumdum - oh well. Sun is shining and spring has well and truly sprung so hey ho [Smile]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Wondering what's next. Just had my hard drive replaced. Opened up the lid and the trim broke off in my hands. It always comes in threes...

Dumdedumdum - oh well. Sun is shining and spring has well and truly sprung so hey ho [Smile]

yessssssssssssss happy spring everyone [Cool]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Happy spring [Smile] Isn't it gorgeous? Flowers popping up everywhere, buds on the trees, blue skies, sea calm as treacle...

Ok, so it's still fricking freezing but you can't have it all [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
and its raining cats and dogs here, but hey that makes the flowers bloom....my favorite time of year
it is 61 degrees and going up this afternoon [Cool] [Cool]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
the Quails are stuffed and in the oven...fingers crossed xxxxxxxxx
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drinking coffee and eating blackcurrant Jelly [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally baffled, clicked on something here and smooth fm radio came up [Confused]
so got headphones on singing away to smooth fm east midlands radio [Big Grin]
http://www.smoothradioeastmidlands.co.uk/player/listen-live/f98sdy80/
Will wake hubby up somehow [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha I always have smooth radio on in my kitchen. [Big Grin]

Back to cleaning now, i just took a break. [Wink]

Sun is out, all windows open. [Big Grin]

Nice day here in the uk. [Big Grin]

No work today [Big Grin]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
oooo, I just left the East Mids... I met another fellow ES'er and had a lovely time walking around the shops chattering in the lovely weather [Big Grin]

Currently waiting for my tea party to start, my wonderful family are throwing me a party for my birthday tomorrow so the BBQ is lit and the champagne is nearly ready to be popped [Big Grin]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Happy Birthday Cheekyferret for tomorrow.

Have a nice day and enjoy it.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sun is shining so let the seeding season begin [Big Grin]
Got quite a lot done and in the greenhouse. Away to watch Scotland v Brazil.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Recovering slowly from a night of drinking and dancing with my fab friends. Off for a cavery in a wee while before going out with my 2 best friends for a good ole gossip.

Weather sucks where I am, cold and grey!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope your hair wasn't hurting after b/thday celebrations [Big Grin]
Scotland beaten quelle surprise!
We were out at friends for a meal tonight, lovely company.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com