EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or many beers [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink] I am gonna get mine from the bottle shop. Can't beat cheap beer lol...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just finished eating toast with peanut butter and jam lol and drinking nescafe.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PB and jam... oh that sounds awful lol!

I just had a cuppa Earl Grey and am now off to the shops to get some stuff as I am going to attempt to make a curry!!

If I die from food poisoning I donate my ipod to Kalila and my debt to you all [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont die you still owe me 2 shots of jack and 2 beers from 4 seasons PMSL
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
micky, you home now? [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You're having a laugh, do you know how much they are??? [Wink]

Ah! Stars like me don't die, we simply fade away.

Yes, she buggered off back home, how very dare she.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes unfortunately...but had a blast with all you and will see you again i hope...and yes i know how much they are...shall we say.....131.44 USD [Eek!] [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah I would estimate around 750le [Wink]

Holy crap!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thats ok you and mama ferret were worth every penny
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Standing in metro... For the record: oriental tomatoes are 11.25 and organic are 12.95 a kilo. Now, ffs... Build a bridge lol.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I CAN COOK!

I have never even cooked rice in my life let alone a curry and I have just made the best curry and rice I have eaten in ages!

So impressed with myself... and thanks to Google for assiting me!

So now I have a beer and am gonna get back into 24 while painting my nails ready for my beach trip [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woke up at 4:30am or about an hour ago. My morning schedule will begin with lesson 2 of a Bahasa Melayu language book that I bought. It is marketed as helping a person master practical everyday communication in three weeks. Yesterday I devoted 3 hours and not sure how many hours I'll spend on Lesson 2 today. So shall see.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no business being up this early. Going back to bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

so being lazy? of course that is entirely because you don't have a paid job, no backbone or character let alone self discipline [Wink]
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
quote:

so being lazy? of course that is entirely because you don't have a paid job, no backbone or character let alone self discipline [Wink]
ahaha yeah. [Smile] I just needed a couple more hours of sleep, always happens when I awake before sunrise.
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it was good toast. Now watching reruns of er on fox series and and getting ready for my drs appt.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(trying to join in a little )....have curry(butter chicken a l'peasant leftover spin) and rice plus salad for anyone who wants it and had a day reorganising my daughters room now the weather is warming up and she can migrate from the lounge. This was a huge task. Ive been putting off for weeks(amazing what u can do with a friend that has been a buddist nun for 7 years)....getting rid of younger toys for next stage...having a reward wine,and getting ready to draw something for next job.....very productive day....
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Nom nom nom, butter chicken. And I could watch fox series all day, just wish they'd change the adverts.

Just havin a cuppa tea catchin up on msn folk before I start packing for the beach.

adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Yeah fox series is great but commercials on fox movies ridiculous.....Like 15 at a time. Finished at metro, and drs office. The traffic in road 9 crazy.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomatoes 8LE yesterday, souk not carrefour [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Going to bed. There's a big game tomorrow morning at 8:40am my time. Yankees vs Twins in the 1st game of the ALDS playoffs. It's whoever wins 3 out of 5. First game always vital as it sets the tone.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
The game has just begun. Live on my TV! This is awesome. The entire playoffs will be live. That's definitely cool for a baseball sports fan living near the edge of the world. Not looking good though after the first 3 batters, with 3 up and 3 down.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Yankees playing like assclowns. Trailing 3-0. This sucks, I'm off to jog for an hour, who knows, maybe I'll return to a more pleasing game.
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working out how to use my new Kindle [Big Grin]
Now i know where all my money is gonna go [Eek!]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):

Mabrook. The Kindle is great, especially with millions of e-books now. It's somewhere on my list of things to get. Atop the list is an Air Popper, I just found that such a thing exists and doesn't need oil. [Big Grin]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Mabrook. The Kindle is great, especially with millions of e-books now. It's somewhere on my list of things to get. Atop the list is an Air Popper, I just found that such a thing exists and doesn't need oil. [Big Grin]
Apologies for the girly question what is an AIR POPPER ? [Confused]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] It makes popcorn without the need for oil.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] It makes popcorn without the need for oil.
Aha [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Exiled,dear..you still haven't got a kindle,or at least one on your mobile? [Eek!]
[Razz]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Oh I'm very old fashioned Sash. I like flipping pages but I still want one. [Big Grin] I know you love to read a lot of books, so I'm sure it's very handy. [Smile]

I'm off to bed now, it's bedtime and I'm feeling rather tired. There's a game on at 6am, don't know If I'll be up for it.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
BEACH

[Big Grin]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
BEACH

[Big Grin]

Oooh I am so jealous! It's raining cats and dogs here. As per usual. [Frown] I am missing that Dubai Sunshine for the first time in a long time.

I am cleaning like a madwoman as my mother and father in law are coming next week and will be staying with us for a few weeks. I am really excited to see them as we didn't see them since January. Grace can get to know her tetou and Gedou. Fantastic! Babysitting on tap! I've told them to pack their thermals and bring me loads of aish balady....I really miss that bread. Can't get no middle eastern food here in the sticks [Frown]

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have just got back from 3 days in Ras Sudr... [Big Grin] The beach and the sea were heaven.

We had a beautiful villa and it was much much much fun. We are all on a downer to be back so we are all off for a curry [Big Grin]

I miss the sunshine when it goes behind a cloud so I do empathise DG [Frown] Shove the rads on and just pretend.

OOO the In-laws will be cold!!! I don't envy them at all.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting ready to watch the Scotland qualifier [Razz]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Getting ready to watch the Scotland qualifier [Razz]

The goal was an immediate response to that obvious hand ball inside the box..fair enough I guess. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 6 4 0 formation failed miserably it has to be said. The team needed a map to find the opposition's goal! The arm ball was actually was just outside the box [Razz] Anyway bring on the world champions on Tuesday to totally show us up [Frown] !
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh no...woken up to stiff neck and agony...that will teach me to work so hard!!! Luckily GF coming round that is a masseuse so will see if that helps....
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
6 4 0 formation???

GF... I wanna massage as I know it could help but that kinda stuff freaks me out. I am so not a tactile person!!!

Right now I am tipsy and feeling pretty damn thankful for all I have. [Big Grin]

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
taking it easy...great massage over a few hours and sitting in the sun and hot water bottle on neck....has to be better than just painkillers...liking the idea of egypt and paying people to do the hard work again!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am off to meet some friends for a coffee then I am off to have a Sunday Lunch (on a Sat) with other friends. Yorkshire puddings an all...

I feel like I have ran into a parked truck I ache so much... tonight I plan a hot bath and a chick flick followed by a big sleep!!

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
oh Yorkshire puddings! Im going to go gooey over them...you can get a good roast and Yorkshire puddings in Egypt!!?....(they better have horseradish)....cant say I took to stuffed pidgeon all that well though I'd try...
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah yeah, you can get an ace roast... Even pork. But I'm a roast beef lass. Only thing missing is stuffing. Yes, there is horseradish [Smile] . We even get apple pie and ice cream for afters [Smile]

I live in a country that eats a bird that eats sick, that repulses me lol

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Is that spew from drunken tourists? Double yuk!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
My life past few days and probably until next weekend is revolving around my detox diet. My days pretty much include watching live postseason baseball as soon as I wake up in the morning, jogging, swimming, workouts, learning malay, chilling outside in the hood after sunset and coming home to watch a movie. Very simple and usually I don't like redundancy but I'm enjoying it. [Smile] Helps that the Yankees swept the Twins today.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
but the Phillies are the best [Big Grin] [Wink]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
but the Phillies are the best [Big Grin] [Wink]

You're a fiesty fan, aren't ya!

Yes they are the favored to win it all by everyone from sports analysts to Vegas bookies.

It's an awesome-awesome-awesome team. [Smile]

BUT! Remember last year. [Razz] Yankees beat 'em 4 games to 2. [Razz]

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and jinx either team. They both still have to advance first. But good lucky, Micky. I wish Philly all the success until they play the Yankees. [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
waiting for ya ....you yankee fan [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Drunken tourists lol... you haven't seen the state some Egyptians get in have ? [Wink]

Currently I am supping Nescafe and wasting my day watching more 24.

I love not working [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Drunken tourists lol... you haven't seen the state some Egyptians get in have ? [Wink]

Currently I am supping Nescafe and wasting my day watching more 24.

I love not working [Big Grin]

and i am sipping Turkish coffee wishing i was getting drunk with you Miss Ferret [Big Grin] [Wink]
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com