EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Vikings and Celts (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Vikings and Celts
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is difficult to research this topic on the net.
The entire information is already filtered.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all the images, for me is confirmed that black ruled holy roman in 14th, 15th and 16th century

-

"DATE : 1400"
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malidibusul great picture as usual.Picture of black Charlemagne and his soldier attacking or visiting a Christian castle with black Christian soldier and a Moorish mercenary military commander with a white bandata on his head.Charlemagne soldier were whitened bright white and the opening on Charlemagne helmet was paint so you cant see is black face.

One of your picture show a black European king being crown by its soldier that king is falsely represented as a Moors.the second image in the same picture is a hooded Moorish king surrounded by hooded member of his court.Today king of Morocco and his entourage wear hooded robe.

Mike the Moors alway wear their chainmail armor under their robe.They have beautiful ornate sword with islamic design and have a leather shield in the form of M.

True Malidibusul most of the books of the ancient writers are filtered and are not available to the public for free.MIT university had make available online hundred of thousands of documents only available to the elite for a fee.Mega millionaire Redd it founder the late Aron Scwarz was allowed by MIT to read some of these document for a price. A Scwartz violated MIT rule by downloading unauthorise document, MIT and the justice depatment wanted to send Scwarz to prison for 30 years.Depressed Aron Schwarz commited suicide.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Mike the Moors alway wear their chainmail armor under their robe.

What do you have to support your claim?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
[QB] Malidibusul great picture as usual.Picture of black Charlemagne and his soldier attacking or visiting a Christian castle with black Christian soldier and a Moorish mercenary military commander with a white bandata on his head.Charlemagne soldier were whitened bright white and the opening on Charlemagne helmet was paint so you cant see is black face.

what's hidden under the helmet:

Charlemagne,
Karlstein castle

-

^^^^ the true Black Germanic king Charlemagne of the Franks

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep in mind in medieval times artists were often painting historical scenes long after the event happened, sometimes hundreds of years. They also didn't always have good information like encyclopedia or the internet to make things look accurate.
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
[QB] For all the images, for me is confirmed that black ruled holy roman in 14th, 15th and 16th century

-

"DATE : 1400"
 -

this confirms Christainization of Moors, Reconquista

The Moor is bowing down with hands praying to the white Christian

do you not have eyes?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you are the one who is a degenerate & a liar you stupid Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, White people hating, Black racist SOB. You & your kill Whitey ilk are the ones lying & trying to deny my people of our history, our heritage, our identities, our ancestors, our homeland. You are just mad because I won't allow you to do so uncontested. You are mad because I will not allow you to leave our White youth knowing not who they are, where they came from, who their ancestors were, thinking that they have no history, have no heritage, have no identity, & no homeland to call their own, & have them thinking they have nothing to be proud of as a people. Not happening not on this White girl's watch Black racist POS MFer's. This statement goes for Jantakillwhitey too.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
Africans are waking up from the sleep-inducing educational curriculum written by White colonial masters for Black children.

I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. Please follow my thinking for a moment:

True history makes it clear that at some point, the new Albino arrivals from Central Asia (Germanics/Slavs) convinced themselves that they were the victims of Black prejudice and oppression. Accordingly they convinced themselves that no atrocity would be too great in order to free themselves from that situation. (Similar to the Khazar attitude in Palestine).

The result was Black genocide in Europe and the Americas, (the indigenous Blacks in the Americas were killed and replaced by Blacks under Albino control from Europe and Africa).

The problem is that knowledge like that is harmless at this level, where it is only discussed by denizens of internet forums like us.

But once it gains credibility, where ordinary people start thinking about it and asking questions; well then it's not harmless any more.

Such knowledge begs a response to what the Albinos did. Somehow I'm not comfortable having Africans considering what that response should be; (I once had an African suggest to me that I go to the U.N. to get money to teach true history in Africa (they're clueless).

Africans would likely put us back into an endless cycle of racial conquest and decline, we need to move beyond that. But that's not to say that we do not note what the Albinos did, of course we do, and we remember it as to what they are capable of, but still, we must move on. Accordingly, I say let's leave Africans as the last to know, I think the world will be safer that way.

We Africans already know that the Creator took the form of a Black Man and we know that Sanskrit originated from here and was the first language. We know Satsang, Service and Meditation and we know through the Living Perfect Master that we are the nucleus of creation. And we already knew that the current existence of human beings is post-Atlantean and Whites came about after the collapse of Atlantis.

Your research findings only validates we already knew. If you want an emancipation of the Black Race, the Diaspora will not succeed in limbo from Africa. Obama could become president of the U.S.because he was connected to Africa; he knew his grandfather's house in Kenya.

The problems in Europe took place because of the disconnection of the Black Europeans from Africa, resulting in an emphasis on Religion, rather than Spirituality. Hebrewism, Christianity and Islam are political evolutions of the African Mystery System.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jantavanta - Please show me how African Spiritualism has done Africans any good at all. Quite to the contrary, the evidence suggests that African Spiritualism or any other type of ".ism" has perpetually kept Africans in the Stone Age.

If you want examples of religious/societal success, you must look at the Indus Valley People, the Egyptians, the Sumerians, the Cretans/Greeks, and the Albino Protestants who have been able to take over the world while the Africans watched with their spiritual thumbs up their asses.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Nothing personal jantavanta, it's just that I think that it is counter productive to allow Africans, or Blacks in general, to create these "Feel Good about ourselves" nonsense myths. The facts are the facts, you can't get ahead trying to bullsh1t yourself about the facts, it's best to deal with them head-on.

BTW - Keep an eye on the Albinos, see what happens when their house of lies falls apart.

If you say yea, but look at what they accomplished with their lies. Well ya, but they have only been preeminent for 2-4 hundred years. Blacks who were excellent in every way, and did not need to lie, RULED FOR THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF YEARS!

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike be nice to Jantavanta he is one of the few African that support your theory of a black European population and their genocide by white European.Lamin is very smart politicaly but he is denying the obvious black European.

Javantana is right when he say the black Europeen disconection to the black in Africa cause their downfall.If I was a black European king and I saw black people are in the minority and white people are in majority I would have encourage black from Africa to immigrate to Europe.If it was the slave trade era I would have imported black African slave family to Europe teach them Euro culture to balance the white population.

I know the black Moors were genocided in Spain.In St Barthelemy day 50,000 Moors were killed.The genocide of black European may have happen.We know the European genocided the Native American who were brown people and brown people.More black scholar should investigate what happen to the black European.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
jantavanta - Please show me how African Spiritualism has done Africans any good at all. Quite to the contrary, the evidence suggests that African Spiritualism or any other type of ".ism" has perpetually kept Africans in the Stone Age.

If you want examples of religious/societal success, you must look at the Indus Valley People, the Egyptians, ....

Egyptians are Africans last time I checked..
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike & Jantakillwhitey, you are the ones who are lying you stupid Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, White people hating, Black racist SOB. You & your kill Whitey ilk are the ones lying & trying to deny my people of our history, our heritage, our identities, our ancestors, our homeland. You are just mad because I won't allow you to do so uncontested. You are mad because I will not allow you to leave our White youth knowing not who they are, where they came from, who their ancestors were, thinking that they have no history, have no heritage, have no identity, & no homeland to call their own, & have them thinking they have nothing to be proud of as a people. Not happening not on this White girl's watch Black racist POS MFer's.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph

Go take your chill pills:

-

Enough already! [Razz]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
mena7 - I take no responsibility for those who believe or disbelieve what I teach. The material I present was accumulated for my own personal edification, after which, I decided to share what I had learned. I go after lamin because he is disingenuous, and probably a Albino mole. If it turns out that he is just stupid, then no harm will have been done.

The Albinos have trained your mind to think of the Black Holy Roman Empire as something separate from Black Africa, that is not the case. They intervened when the Albino Turks took over the Levant from the Black Arabs. And they intervened in North Africa on behalf of the ousted Bey of Tunis when the Turks started to take over North Africa. There is probably many other instances that I haven't found yet.

Lion - you know what I mean.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ironcocksucker, go kill some Whitey's and STHU nobody was talking to you. I will NOT stop defending what rightfully belongs to my people, I will NOT stop coming up against you, I will NOT allow you to steal my people's history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland just because you are not happy with your own & want to get Whitey. The White youth SHALL NOT be denied of their home, their identity, their heritage, their ancestors, their pride.
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRUTH HITMAN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
giant wildmen and moors are used in mythological tapestrys along with unicorns and dragons

Not true its not a Fantasy the tapestry actually depicts negro races defending their territorry.

from invading Whites

check out this part of the tapestry is shows a WHITE FEMALE living in CAVES with animals.

WILD MAN and THE MOORS 1
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Wild_Men_and_Moors_1.jpg

These so called wild peeople look just like modern day WHITES.

You mentioned Dragons well they did exist another name for dragon is Dinosaur dinosaur bones have been talked about by the ancients fro centeries and found throughout Europe.

now I will show more artifacts depicting Black Hebrews on a Hungarian crown

CROWN OF HUNGARY

The Holy Crown of Hungary (Hungarian: Magyar Szent Korona, German: Stephanskrone, Croatian: Kruna svetoga Stjepana, Latin: Sacra Corona), also known as the Crown of Saint Stephen, was the coronation crown used by the Kingdom of Hungary for most of its existence. The Crown was bound to the Lands of the Crown of Saint Stephen, (sometimes the Sacra Corona meant the Land, the Carpathian Basin, but it also meant the coronation body, too). No king of Hungary was regarded as having been truly legitimate without being crowned with it. In the history of Hungary, more than fifty kings were crowned with it (the two kings who were not so crowned were John II Sigismund and Joseph II)

THE HOLY CROWN ENAMEL PLATES

ST. ANDREW
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/szent-andras-apostol.jpg

ST. PAUL
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/szent-pal-apostol.jpg

JACOB
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Jacob.jpg

ST. PETER
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Saint-Peter.jpg

CHRIST
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Christ.jpg

THE ANGEL GABRIEL
http://www.magyarvagyok.com/4/Kovacs-Lorant/fotok/6492-A-mi-Magyar-Szent-Koronank-es-a-Koronazasi-Ekszerek/73688-Reszlet-Gabriel-arkangyal-1-26-640x640-0.jpg

St. Demetrius of Thessaloniki
http://m.cdn.blog.hu/ne/netfolk/image/demeterszt.gif

St. Demetrios. Byzantine medallion from the frame of an icon with St. Gabriel, housed in the Djumati Monastery, Georgia. Nine others medallions from the same frame are now in the Metropolitan Museum of Art
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Medallion_St_Demetrios_Louvre_OA6457.jpg

Saint George
http://www.magyarvagyok.com/4/Kovacs-Lorant/fotok/6492-A-mi-Magyar-Szent-Koronank-es-a-Koronazasi-Ekszerek/73691-Reszlet-Szt-Gyorgy-harcos-szent-1-26-200x200-0.jpg

Archangel Michael
http://www.magyarvagyok.com/4/Kovacs-Lorant/fotok/6492-A-mi-Magyar-Szent-Koronank-es-a-Koronazasi-Ekszerek/73687-Reszlet-Szt-Mihaly-arkangyal-1-26-640x640-0.jpg

Saint Cosmus
http://www.magyarvagyok.com/4/Kovacs-Lorant/fotok/6492-A-mi-Magyar-Szent-Koronank-es-a-Koronazasi-Ekszerek/73695-Reszlet-Szt-Kozma-1-26-200x200-0.jpg

ST PHILIP
http://ezotop.hu/images/stories/alja/fulop.jpg

ST JANOS
http://ludviglap.hu/szentkorona/images/012_szt_janos.jpg
http://ezotop.hu/images/stories/alja/janos.jpg

ST THOMAS
http://ezotop.hu/images/stories/alja/tamas.jpg

Top Left to Right
Christ, Saint George,
Bottom Left to Right
Byzantine Emperor Constantine, Geza I
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Christ-and-Constantine.jpg

See lioness those patriarchs on the crown are negroe Hebrews.

I have been studying the history of the hebrew migration into Europe for years and my conclusion is that those so called moors and the Eastern european coats of arms represent black hebrews that spread chritianity world wide and Ruled Europe for 1000 yrs

See lioness that tapestry wild men and the moors/HEBREWs depicts real life so called moors/Hebrews defending their territory from invading Turkish WHITEs from The East

Posts: 111 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
My weird theory(not fact) if the tapestry was meant to represent an actual event or people I am a go with a family of Bigfoot/feet??? AKA Sasquatch in some areas the ambonable snow man in the Himalays..just saying!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The black from europe call whites of wild man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_man

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This is what TRUTH HITMAN was talking about, don't know why the pictures weren't posted.

Holy Crown of Hungary

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
HITMAN - The story about the crown may not be true, I can not find a picture of a Hungarian king with it.

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Damn, Mike!
I remember I told you to watch a video
you did not see
was the same author of the video that you copied this image.
had clearly Negroid people in a boat was amazing
were warrior and a king.
Unfortunately the channel has been removed from youtube.
sad

I had an idea
It may be wrong but I'll say.
Protestants were
whites who
hated
black Catholics
This explains why Protestants were against images.
Imagine a Europe replete with images of black saints
then the white Protestant arise and against the use of images.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^ malibudusul - That seems to be along the lines of what happened. Though I still haven't figured how the Western Catholic church was taken over and brought into the fold of the Albinos so completely (now it's just another repository for Albino lies). Or why the Eastern Catholic Albinos chose to maintain Black icons - albeit with exclusively Albino-like features - conscience maybe?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
So why was it that the Catholics went to war with the Moors?

What was the reason? What were the Crusades about?

And why was it that that the Catholic King Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor was the first to granted licenses to transport African slaves to the new world.? i licences which he granted to his trusted and favorite courtiers

And was it that the Spanish Inquisition persecutions and torture were carried out by Catholics?

And why was it that the Conquerers of Central America were Catholics?

I'll tell you why

house Negroism at it's finest,

now carry on.....

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Martin Luther was an catholic monk, priest.
maybe white Protestants had dominated the Catholic Church

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Martin Luther described Spain as a country of “faithless Jews and baptized Moors”, while the bitterly anti-Spanish Pope Paul IV referred to Spaniards in 1555 as the heretical “spawn of Jews and Moors.” In the course of ..

Blood and Faith: The Purging of Muslim Spain, 1492-1614 - Página 210
http://books.google.com.br/books?id=TYnKcqRLt6sC&pg=PA210&dq=Martin+Luther+moors&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ei=3voSUcHeJ4a8qgGa64GIAQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Martin%20Luther%20moors&f=false

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Martin Luther (1483–1546), a German Reformation leader, had a significant influence on German antisemitism by his harsh anti-Jewish statements and writings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
France
 -
France
 -

http://www.interfaithmary.net/pages/blackmadonna.html

http://campus.udayton.edu/mary/resources/blackm/blackm02.html

Protestant Reformation???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -

-

I need to say anything?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
talk does not compare to action.

Look at the history of the Crusades
Look at the Muslim conquest of Spain
Look at the Expulsion of the Moors
Look at The Portugese and Spainish who started the Transalantic Slave trade given premission by the Catholic Holy Romans
Look at the Spanish Conquistadors bringing back Central American gold to the Holt Roman Emperor
Do some remarks in a book compare to years of war, slavery and occupation?

The other otpion is keep the blindfold on and drink more of Mike's Kool Aid

It's sweeter

-

^^^ This was made a bout a 1000 year after St. Maurice's death.

What does it represent?

It represents Conversion to a Catholic church lead by white people.

St Maurice was the leader of an army who was helping Roman Emperor Maximillon a man who had bloody wars with the berbers, the Gauls and others.
But Maurice the end he defied Maximillion and died for Christianity.
 -

Nobody here looks at history in context. They just take out little bits an pieces and weave new stories, it's not scholarship. It's cutting out only the bits you like with a scissor

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
France and germany in 12th, 13th
people were very black , flat nose, thick lips
like people like say "true black"

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
MIKE, i remember of this history

WHITE JESUS [Cesare Borgias]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI85QvBvBac

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
From Director Neil Jordan comes the tales and stories of the dastardly Italian Borgia dynasty, one of the most infamous families of the Renaissance period (14-16th centuries) in Italy. History has accused them of many different crimes, including adultery, simony, theft, rape, bribery, incest, poison and murder, for which they have been condemned. This is a family whose code was certainly to take no prisoners.

http://www.thecultureconcept.com/circle/the-borgias-%E2%80%93-interpreting-the-silence-of-god

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
So why was it that the Catholics went to war with the Moors?

What was the reason? What were the Crusades about?

And why was it that that the Catholic King Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor was the first to granted licenses to transport African slaves to the new world.? i licences which he granted to his trusted and favorite courtiers

And was it that the Spanish Inquisition persecutions and torture were carried out by Catholics?

And why was it that the Conquerers of Central America were Catholics?

I'll tell you why
house Negroism at it's finest,
now carry on.....

Damn you're stupid:

So Blacks never invaded the territory of other Blacks eh?

As I have said many times, the crusades were about Albino Turks usurping and taking over from the Black Arabs.

Idiot: slavery was always about Blacks enslaving others, including other Blacks. P.S. pass that on to the Negroes too please. You have their minds so fuched-up that the concept is difficult for them to understand.

Charles V was very apprehensive about what was going on in the Americas as a personal matter. But Blacks can be greedy for conquest too, only not as degenerate as Albinos. Afterward control of the Americas passed to Spain and Portugal exclusively, which came under the control of Albinos, that is when the great atrocities happened.

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL Mike according to you the whole planet is the territory of Blacks, everyone was Black (particularly prominent figures) except those who were bad (unless they happen to be royalty)or who never really accomplished anything, Whites, Asians, and other non-White non-Blacks just suddenly appeared out of nowhere & have no history, no heritage, no identities, no ancestors, no homeland to call their own ROTFLMBO. BTW, kill Whitey boy, how many times must you be told TURKS ARE NOT White, they are a mix-race people (Mongol & White to be exact).
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

There were some blacks there then but there is no evidence that there were anything larger than a very small minority in France or Germany at the time.

Think I'm wrong? produce some evidence.

-

^^^ here, yes. an authentic medieval European illustration with black people in it. Jump for joy were part of old cracker land

Do you even know what the scene is about or do you just look at pictures and then skip to new pictures endlessly?

So if there's some black people here there are also white people.

quote:

So the white people in the painting are actually black with "flat noses" and "big lips" ????? what are they doing there? I thought all the nobles were black. There were no regular blacks only nobles who held thir noses in the air and collected taxes form the peasants and ate rack of lamb.
Does anybody really believe these theories ir it just an entertaining game?

You cannot tell the demographics of a country's population but looking at a few paintings.

suppose you found 50 paintings like this? How would that compare to a majority white population in medieval France or Germany that was in the hundreds of thousands?

And if you are look at these paintings what about the rest of your own source? What ifsomebody looks at the rest of the book at your own link:

http://www.christusrex.org/www2/berry/berry1.html

^^^^ no never look at the context, the rest of the source only the part that allows your imagination to run wild.

Look at this Gothic book, your link,
Les Très Riches Heures du Duc de Berry go through each page, This is "black France" ?
They all have dark skin and flat noses? What? the paintings are fake? Well then what are a few blacks doing in there? Did they forget to fake some?of the paintings? Did they forget to paint some white?

Or were blacks a small minority in France at the time blacks in it?
You cannot do demographics by paintings.
But even if you did how about looking at every painting by your favorite European painter. What is the proportion of blacks to white in all their paintings you can find, total?

Here's another page:
What are white people doing there? I thought it was Black France.
Oh this is a fake one but they forgot and left a couple of real ones? stop it already

-

How come you see some obvioulsly black people, darl black people sometimes in these illustrations and paintings but they don't have names or titles?
It's a conspiracy? Then why are they there at all for us to go to white owned archives and look at?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

As I have said many times, the crusades were about Albino Turks usurping and taking over from the Black Arabs.

And I have always said you are retarded
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TRUTH HITMAN:
quote:
giant wildmen and moors are used in mythological tapestrys along with unicorns and dragons

Not true its not a Fantasy the tapestry actually depicts negro races defending their territorry.

from invading Whites

check out this part of the tapestry is shows a WHITE FEMALE living in CAVES with animals.

WILD MAN and THE MOORS 1
 -

These so called wild peeople look just like modern day WHITES.

The Albino Yearns to return to the wild
LMAO!!
 -

She looks just like the wild woman
 -

http://americanlivewire.com/emma-orbach/#./?&_suid=136020920232306764601522059953

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
 -

This is a painting of Mary and Jesus, with st. Martin of Tours and st. Bernardin of Sienne at their feet. Church of st. Michel Menton France.

So how come st. Martin is a White guy here???

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]  -

This is a painting of Mary and Jesus, with st. Martin of Tours and st. Bernardin of Sienne at their feet. Church of st. Michel Menton France.

So how come st. Martin is a White guy here???

Assuming the identities of the men in these painting is as listed:
St. Martin of Tours died in 397 AD. Above he is depicted somewhat racially ambiguously lathough he has simialr light brown skin tone as the depiction of st. Bernardin who died in 1444 AD.

The above painting was made over a thousand years after St, Martin's death and there are older paintings of St Marin, unlikely any are that close to being made near the period of his lifetime.

Here is an older painting
 -

Master Petrus, Saint Martin Sharing his Cloak with a Beggar, 1510-1520

so no claims should be made about any of these paintings as being true to how the real person might have looked considering that they were made hundreds of years after the person died.
Obviously the larger painting was probably painted by a dark skinned Turk who referred to the older white versions of St, Martin and decided to mulattoized him and St. Bernardin's skin color to be more similar to his own semi muurish hue

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
This is like a muslin warrior look like

-

European dress
 -

Muslim?
 -

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
What is the real meaning of Moor?
Means Muslim or black?

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
The word Moors mean black it come from the Greek word Mauros for black. This is not a muslim word long before Islam in classical time there was a country name Mauritania in NW Africa were Moroco and Algeria is currently located.

The hooded Robe is not European but Morocan.The King of Morocco and his courtier still wear the hooded robe on special occasion.Nice picture of Moors executing criminal.

--------------------
mena

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
This is like a muslin warrior look like

-

European dress
 -

Muslim?
 -

^^^^ Saracens kill prisoners Christians, a 14th-century miniature

do you ever post text?

Saracen was a term for Muslims widely used in Europe during the later medieval era. The term's meaning evolved during its history. In the early centuries AD in Greek and Latin it referred to a people who lived in desert areas in and near the Roman province of Arabia, and who were specifically distinguished from Arabs.In Europe during the Early Medieval era, the term began to be used to describe Arab tribes as well.[3] By the 12th century, Saracen had become synonymous with Muslim in Medieval Latin literature. This expansion of the meaning had begun centuries earlier among the Byzantine Greeks, as evidenced in Byzantine Greek documents from the 8th century.

Usage of the term in the Latin West changed as the Middle Ages progressed, but its connotation remained negative and its exact definition continued to be unclear. In an 8th century polemical work, John of Damascus criticized the Saracens as followers of a false prophet and "forerunner[s] to the Antichrist." Two centuries later, Europeans perceived Saracens as poor, uneducated idolaters belonging to a group wholly separate from the Arabs who brought Aristotle to the Latin West and the Moors and Berbers fighting Christians in Spain; someone who got all of his or her information on Islam from medieval sources would not conclude the three groups represented one continuous culture.

By the 12th century, Medieval Europeans had more specific conceptions of Islam and "Saracen" had become an ethnic and religious marker.In some Medieval literature Saracens—that is, Muslims—are black-skinned, while Christians are fair-skinned. An example is in The King of Tars, a medieval romance.The Song of Roland, an Old French 11th-century heroic poem, takes the association of black skin with Saracens a step further by making it their only exotic feature.

-
puppet,Argante the Saracen king, Opera dei Pupi

-
Normans

The opera of the puppets and the Sicilian tradition of cantastorî (singers of tales) are rooted in the Provençal troubadour tradition in Sicily during the reign of Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, in the first half of the 13th century. A great place to see this marionette art is the puppet theatres of Palermo, Sicily

Many of the characters portrayed in the Opera dei Pupi come straight from the history of Southern Italy. Heroes of the Norman Conquest such as Roger (Ruggiero) and Tancred (Tancredi) do battle with the Saracens or vie for a maiden's hand. Other characters like Godfrey (Goffredo) and Reynald (Rinaldo) are fictional characters whose origins are based upon real-life participants in the Crusades. The most popular character is arguably Orlando, the Sicilian version of Charlemagne's (Carlo Magno) nephew Roland and the most common marionette sold in gift shops.

The villains of the Opera dei Pupi are more fanciful and besides the Saracens who once ruled Sicily, are based more in legend than in fact. Agricane is one such villain who is identified as the King of Mongolia and fights Orlando for the love of a princess. Another foe of the hero Orlando is Alcina, a sorceress. Argante is a powerful Saracen warrior that battles Tancredi in a fight to the death at the walls of Jerusalem. Whether good or evil, the characters and their deeds are all much larger than life, the equivalent to today's fictional super heroes.

The performances that include Orlando and Carlo Magno are derived from the famous Song of Roland (Chanson de Roland)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Battle of Ager Sanguinis: Turks Defeat Crusaders on the “Field of Blood”

-

By the year 1100, a total of four Crusader states were carved out of lands that had been under Muslim control for over 450 years. They were: the Kingdom of Jerusalem; the County of Tripoli; the County of Edessa, and the Principality of Antioch. Nearby was the Kingdom of Lesser Armenia, which was sometimes allied with the Crusaders, but more often tried to ignore them. Surrounding all these Frankish states were the various Muslim states, which were constantly at war with each other. These intra-Muslim conflicts were mainly responsible for the fact that the Crusader kingdoms lasted as long as they did.

[The Muslims referred to all Crusaders generally as "Franks." It was basically their shorthand for "Western Christians." It did not matter to them from where the Crusaders came, whether France, England, Germany, Flanders, Normandy, or southern Italy. They were collectively Franks.]

Ilghazi ibn Artuq (died November 8, 1122) was the Turkish Artukid ruler of Mardin from 1107 to 1122.
His father Artuk was the founder of the Artukid dynasty, and had been appointed governor of Jerusalem by the Seljuq emir Tutush.
In 1119 Ilghazi defeated and killed Roger at the Battle of Ager Sanguinis; Ibn al-Qalanisi describes the victory as "one of the finest of victories, and such plenitude of divine aid was never granted to Islam in all its past ages." The Antiochene towns of Atharib, Zerdana, Sarmin, Ma'arrat al-Numan and Kafr Tab fell to his army. "Il Ghazi, however, was unable to extract full profit from his victory. His prolonged drunkenness deprived his army of leadership, and left the Turkmens free to ... scatter after plunder.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
What is the real meaning of Moor?
Means Muslim or black?

Moor

"North African, Berber," late 14c., from Old French More, from Medieval Latin Morus, from Latin Maurus "inhabitant of Mauritania" (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco), from Greek Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse). Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "Negro;" later (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India.

The term "Moor" was not a term those peoples called themselves.

Originally the term was used by Europeans to mean various Muslims if North Africa, like black Africans, Arabs and Berbers (berbers are a mix of ethnicities)

Later on Euroepans changed the menaing meaning to mean any black person form Africa

In the beginning it meant black and brown Muslim invaders from North Africa

Later it changed to mean dark black Africans but Islam was no longer an important part of the definition. This is more like how the Germans used it. They were not invaded by the Muslims. They used generic black people with no names in their heraldry.
They called them "Moors" yet they were often Christian converts and Ethiopians who were not from North Africa

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness
quote:
The term "Moor" was not a term those peoples called themselves. Originally the term was used by Europeans to mean various Muslims if North Africa, like black Africans, Arabs and Berbers (berbers are a mix of ethnicities) Later on Euroepans changed the menaing meaning to mean any black person form Africa In the beginning it meant black and brown Muslim invaders from North Africa Later it changed to mean dark black Africans but Islam was no longer an important part of the definition. This is more like how the Germans used it. They were not invaded by the Muslims. They used generic black people with no names in their heraldry. They called them "Moors" yet they were often Christian converts and Ethiopians who were not from North Africa
No the term Moor was used long before the Islamic era it began with the Greeks "μαυρο" or "mavro" which literally means "black, blackened or charred" and has long been used to describe black or very dark things such as, "Mavri Thalassa" which refers to the Black Sea or "mavri spilia" which means "black cave." Ancient Greeks used the term to describe the complexion of Africans and (even today, some Greeks use "mavro" to refer to Africans, although in a pejorative manner)
http://www.taneter.org/moors.html
WIKI also agree with the above.
The Romans made use of the term borrowed from the Greeks.
Maurus" and the plural form is "Mauri," specifically used by ancient Romans in reference to Black Africans.
Procopius of Caesarea (500-565 AD), a Byzantine scholar who wrote in Greek, said in his History of the Wars, "beyond that there are men not black-skinned like the Moors.
Juvenal, Satire VI, lines 596 – 600

“One of them, with wooly hair, like a Moor, seems to be the son of Santra, the cook. The second, with a flat nose and thick lips, is the image of Pannicus, the wrestler . . . of the two daughters, one is black . . . and belongs to Crotus, the flute player.”

- Martial, VI, 39.

“When tired of each noblest matron, (Gildo) hands her over to the Moors. These Sidonian mothers, married in Carthage City, must needs be mate with barbarians. He thrusts upon me an Ethiopian son-in-law. This hideous hybrid affects the cradle.”
Claudian.
Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=25&page=3#ixzz2KEigP9jw

These are all pre-islamic references to Moors as Black and African,but you are correct that they generally did not refer to themselves as Moors,but by their ethnic names,
It is also not a waste of time to compile a list of the various names given to Black folks,by the Greeks and Romans.
Moor=Black
Nigritae/Niger/Nigerian/Negro=Black
Ethiop=Black.
I am sure there more could be added
It was late in the day that folks of liter complexion was added to make Moors more universal,thus Black Moor,Twanny Moor and even White Moors came into being under a largely Islamic umbrella.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
[QB] Lioness
quote:
The term "Moor" was not a term those peoples called themselves. Originally the term was used by Europeans to mean various Muslims if North Africa, like black Africans, Arabs and Berbers (berbers are a mix of ethnicities) Later on Euroepans changed the menaing meaning to mean any black person form Africa In the beginning it meant black and brown Muslim invaders from North Africa Later it changed to mean dark black Africans but Islam was no longer an important part of the definition. This is more like how the Germans used it. They were not invaded by the Muslims. They used generic black people with no names in their heraldry. They called them "Moors" yet they were often Christian converts and Ethiopians who were not from North Africa
No the term Moor was used long before the Islamic era it began with the Greeks "μαυρο" or "mavro" which literally means "black, blackened or charred" and has long been used to describe black or very dark things such as, "Mavri Thalassa"
mavri and maurus etc are different words
we had been discussing the crusades or almoravid periods

the Numidans were (202 BC – 46 BC)
ancient Mauretania ( Roman province not the same territoty as modern day Mauritania) (3rd ce BC)

-
Juba II Numidian king of Mauretania
52/50 BC – AD 23

hair not wooly

The region had also been influenced by the Phoenicians

After the Vandals, Greeks and Romans and finally the Arabs you cannot say that the North African Muslims who conquered Spain in the 8th c., called Moors were the Numidians even though the Numidians sometimes get called by writers "Moors"

We are talking about when Europeans spelled the word Moor or Moros, using the letter "o"
It is a loosely applied the people themselves never called themselves.

And the way it was used in places like Germany was fnot specific to meaning even Almoravid descendants of North Africa much less specific to Numdians/ancient Mauretanians

At that time, in the European medieval period they applied the term to any dark skinned African regardless of if they wer form North Africa or another place in Africa

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com