EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What is a true "Arab" ? (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: What is a true "Arab" ?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOW OR NAME ME A BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA WITH MOSTLY STRAIGHT HAIR!

You discount pictures of Black Africans with straight hair, as if you know what all Africans look like - You Don't!

Then you demand that those who disagree with you, know what all Africans look like, so that they can prove to you that Africans have straight hair - that's a fool errand.

As a corollary, you must also believe in that Vitamin D nonsense to explain White people.

Well for those who don't believe in the vitamin D nonsense, but instead, believe in African diversity, and believe that all humans evolved in Africa. Then the answer is extremely simple:

If all humans started in Africa, then "ALL" human types and phenotypes MUST also be African. Logically then, there are "Unmixed" Africans with straight hair.

-

The Evolution of Human Genetic and Phenotypic Variation in Africa

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2945812/

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
^^^Thanks for the back up as always TP.

I don't understand why neither Lioness or Dana thinks curly/wavy hair is not apart the native African adaptation.

Lioness is becoming more annoying with each post. Dana, I understand the basis where she is coming from, when she is making this fundamental distinction. But loose hair does exist in Sahara-Sahel regions and is indigenous. As the climate is suited for this situ.

I have spoken on climate and different terrains many times.

All I can say for now is, one has to go to these places themselves to experience what I am explaining. Since text and images did not work.

I find it funny you never see people come and tell this type of stuff to local people, at location, in these particular "countries".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU4qaA-oudM

Yeah I seen that video before. That girl is Egyptian/Ethiopian.

Anyways I've been trying to tell Lioness and Dana that the hair horners, Saheliens and Saharan's have is due todtry heat adaptions.

Is loose hair a more suited term than curly/wavy hair?

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^Thanks for the back up as always TP.

I don't understand why neither Lioness or Dana thinks curly/wavy hair is not apart the native African adaptation.

Lioness is becoming more annoying with each post. Dana, I understand the basis where she is coming from, when she is making this fundamental distinction. But loose hair does exist in Sahara-Sahel regions and is indigenous. As the climate is suited for this situ.

I have spoken on climate and different terrains many times.

All I can say for now is, one has to go to these places themselves to experience what I am explaining. Since text and images did not work.

I find it funny you never see people come and tell this type of stuff to local people, at location, in these particular "countries".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU4qaA-oudM

Africans like the Tuareg have mixed with loose haired non-African people Troll, so that means it is not "indigenous". name me a tribe in the Sahel where most of the people have "loose" Lank hair. I thank you for your support but I am truly over this conversation. It is too ridiculous. [Wink]

This is nothing but simple logic i am talking about.

Its ridiculous because you don't understand and DO NOT want to understand.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOW OR NAME ME A BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA WITH MOSTLY STRAIGHT HAIR!

You discount pictures of Black Africans with straight hair, as if you know what all Africans look like - You Don't!

Then you demand that those who disagree with you, know what all Africans look like, so that they can prove to you that Africans have straight hair - that's a fool errand.

As a corollary, you must also believe in that Vitamin D nonsense to explain White people.

Well for those who don't believe in the vitamin D nonsense, but instead, believe in African diversity, and believe that all humans evolved in Africa. Then the answer is extremely simple:

If all humans started in Africa, then "ALL" human types and phenotypes MUST also be African. Logically then, there are "Unmixed" Africans with straight hair.

-

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2945812/

NUFF SAID - an African whose ancestors have mixed with straight haired people. THANK YOU!

Speak for your self MICHAEL. why would or should I discount people in Africa with straight hair. NO REASON TO!.

YOU CAN ALSO SHOW ME A BLACK AFRICAN TRIBE EITHER IN THE HORN OR SAHEL WITH MOSTLY STRAIGHT HAIR!

AND NO - WHITES AREN'T ALBINOS! [Roll Eyes]

lol! Too many wackos here - I will defnitely have to go on hiatus for sanity's sake. [Frown]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

CASE CLOSED BY LYIN_SS, - FOR ONCE!

shut up bitch, get my name right

thank you,

lioness

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

CASE CLOSED BY LYIN_SS, - FOR ONCE!

shut up bitch, get my name right

thank you,

lioness

Your right, I forgot. excuse me YER NEANDERDIMWITTEDNESS. [Smile]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

^^^^This person is not even mixed

Mike stop being ridiculous. This man has a combed out fro with some shea butter.
People are trying to put over all these people with frizzy braids

-
 -

^^^ this is not a combed out fro. This is a different thicker strand hair type.

Why does he have hair like this? I'm not sure but it's possible due to partial Indian/Tamil ancestry.

-

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member

-

-

Some more indigenous Africans for you.

So now we all agree. Too dah loo. [Wink]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
 -

This person is not even mixed

Your personal opinion NEANDERWOMAN is not required. Take that back to stormfront or Watusi haters Inc.forum - whichever you came from.

Is that you by the way you? That might explain the hair.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ dana says this guy is mixed and accuses me of being the stromfront member. How ironic

-
chizzle my nizzle

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
^^^ dana says this guy is mixed and accuses me of being the stromfront member. How ironic

So you are a Watusi hater. Ok. Gotcha covered. What's the matter you do't like mixed folk, Neanderwannabe.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
I love Tutsis what you talkin about Willis

^^^see this man here. dana mistook him for an Arab

dana stop using relaxer. It can be doene with combing, it just takes a couple of hours

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

-
chizzle my nizzle

If someone with 23% Native American genes combined with African and European isn't mixed, then guess nobody is.

Oh perhaps Snoopdog's hair is like that because he is also mixed with East Indian. [Big Grin]

lol! Well I had my laughs for the day - enough to last a year really.

Anyway now its time to go watch the "White Queen" Elizabeth Grey of England on HBO (oh my bad, STARZ TV)- my 15th great grandmother according to ancestry.com. [Big Grin]

CHEERS!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
 -
I love Tutsis what you talkin about Willis

^^^see this man here. dana mistook him for an Arab

dana stop using relaxer. It can be doene with combing, it just takes a couple of hours

This is a MAASAI or Samburu WATUSI hater. All Bantus don't look alike and neither do tall east africans.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

yeah right miss thing, native American hair

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Thats "curly" to son of Ra - its obviously East Indian hair. [Big Grin] Checkmate.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
dana's on crack /close thread
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
actually no your Neandertrollin' did its job and drove me plumb crazy [Smile]

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
dana do you think Muhammad was Ethiopian?

also why do you have such an interest in Arab identity? You are all over the internet in various forums talking about it, writing articles.
It sounds like there is some personal motive there

And calling me a Watusi hater? It makes no sense has no relation to anything in the thread. Just something you made up

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It would really be nice if someone would offer more than just their opinions on these issues.

I mean, I do all of that research, do those long text explanations, produce all of those studies, definitions, and pictures.

Meanwhile, all you people do is give your opinions. Couldn't you try real hard and find something - anything, to support your opinion?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Snoop's DNA is 23% Native.

They confirmed it on this talk show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
quote:
 -

Snoop's DNA is 23% Native.

They confirmed it on this talk show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg

But as we can see he has an afro

and he can do braids too.
dana acts like a "true" black person can't even braid their hair like that

Barack is 50% white and he has an afro

My point is if you want to talk about wavy or straight hair in Africa this is not it:
 -

use a proper example first like this >
 -

and once you have a proper example not this frizzy braided stuff, then you can speculate if it's indigenous African ancestry or not

And even looking at the second man with frizzy braids and striped shirt because his hair looks the way it does dana still says he's mixed with non-African

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
dana do you think Muhammad was Ethiopian?

also why do you have such an interest in Arab identity?

Do I ask you why Bantu's hate Watusi, Avi?

In actuality I can't understand what your problem is with other black people looking at the heritage of other African originated black people.

-
The real question is why aren't you interested in it. [Big Grin]

Why don't you ask Christopher Ehret and Bauval and the many non-black people interested in sub-Saharan Africa's GLOBAL expansions why they are interested in the people who were building their megalithic culture at one time all over in the Aegean or Mesopotamia, Arabia or neolithic Europe AND INDIA and Central America.

I have an interest in African civilizations wherever they may have roamed, my Neanderwannabe friend, and if you don't like that Africans did and were at one time the mother culture of the earth with civilizations ACROSS THIS PLANET, then I can not assist you.

Just looking at how marvelous and wondrous and GLOBAL spread of black African civilizations was in the neolithic until the early bronze age and how their many shared cultural traits have been denied and attributed to populations barely in existence or to the UFOS over the centuries should make any one with any sense want to look into it and what happened TO IT.

And I have. [Big Grin]

Are Arabs, Ethiopian? Although the early skeletons of Arabia were Nubian and "Horner" - like and the Tihama is still largely black or African Asiatic in appearance and culture, I should think "Sudanic" or "Ethiopic" would be a better term.

Not "Cushite" though, because that has obviously given the wrong impression to Bible- thumpers. [Big Grin]

BTW - I am very much interested in history as a whole including European - after all that's also my heritage, [Big Grin] but some things black people of African descent are just not supposed to talk about. Now are we. [Wink]

-

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

It would really be nice if someone would offer more than just their opinions on these issues.

I mean, I do all of that research, do those long text explanations, produce all of those studies, definitions, and pictures.

Meanwhile, all you people do is give your opinions. Couldn't you try real hard and find something - anything, to support your opinion?

Not at the present time, but I will. [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I think there's something more to it. dana seesms to have a special interest in Moors and Arabs more so than just stemming out of a general interst in Africa. There's got to be something more personal behind that

to be continued....

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike has only mentioned "albinos" 13 times today. He has to reach his quota of 20 a day

then he can relax

maybe he can go into the Egyptian cooking section and somehow steer the coversation to albinos so he can reach his quota.
Maybe something on types of food albinos eat, white potatoes, saurkraut and so on.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
 -

Yikes.

Going natural ain't always pretty or easy.

http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/woman-longest-dreadlocks-8220-never-cut-hair-8221-210200279.html

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
I think there's something more to it. dana seesms to have a special interest in Moors and Arabs more so than just stemming out of a general interst in Africa. There's got to be something more personal behind that

to be continued....

You obviously haven't seen my latest blog postings on Jacob, Asenath and the Mineans and Israelites. [Smile]

I go where I'm led. I'm not discriminatory when it comes to early African-Asiatics and their religious contributions. [Cool]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

to be continued....

You obviously haven't seen my latest blog postings on Jacob, Asenath and the Mineans and the Israelites. [Smile]

I go where I'm led. I'm not discriminatory when it comes to early African-Asiatics and their religious contributions. [Cool]

http://afroasiatics.blogspot.com/

dana's blog with that article:

Joseph and Asenath, and the Solymi Connection

again it seems to have that religious biblical orientation.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=8;t=006870;replyto=000004
quote:
Israel was not located in Africa. The Old Testament Israel was in Arabia where Africans had moved during the Neolithic. When the Assyrians and then Nebuchadnezzar attacked the Hijaz many of the peoples of Wadd or Wahid (Yhwyd) area of Hijaz Asir and Tihama in Yemen moved back into Africa, just as they had done in the time of Joshua and before that with the flood of Aram/Arim.

^^^ It's peculiar why you gravitate to an idea like Old Testament Israel was in Arabia.
Maybe it's some sort of unusual Christian/Arab angle you have.
I'd put money on that you went to church yesterday

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Me religious? No, mystical - maybe.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
well, I don't get it

there's got to be something more there

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
"Wisdom is like fire. People take it from others." from the BaHima people

"By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed." Ashanti [Wink]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

This Northern Sudanese boy has wavy hair just like horner brethrens who live in Northeast African dry environments like him.

-

^^^^ yes this hair is more similar to this hair >>

quote:

-

and less similar to this hair >>

quote:
 -

-
Abayad

Of course some random white person in the middle of nowhere can have afro-texture hair. No need for further explanation. But with the African has loose hair it can't be indigenous to the region, despite of the terrain suited for such development . [Roll Eyes]

-

Dr Spencer Wells, Harvard evolutionary geneticist: There is more genetic diversity in any single African village than in the whole world outside Africa.

-

Geneticist Sarah Tishkoff: Non-Africans are recently descendant from a small population of East Africans.

quote:

Africa is the birthplace of modern humans, and is the source of the geographic expansion of ancestral populations into other regions of the world.

Indigenous Africans are characterized by high levels of genetic diversity within and between populations. The pattern of genetic variation in these populations has been shaped by demographic events occurring over the last 200,000 years.

The dramatic variation in climate, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent has also resulted in novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations in extant Africans.

This review summarizes some recent advances in our understanding of the demographic history and selective pressures that have influenced levels and patterns of diversity in African populations.

Africa not only has the highest levels of human genetic variation in the world but also contains a considerable amount of linguistic, environmental and cultural diversity. For example, more than 2,000 distinct ethno-linguistic groups, representing nearly a third of the world’s languages, currently exist in Africa

The timing and duration of some of these demographic events were often correlated with known major environmental changes and/or cultural developments in Africa [6].

A number of novel genetic and phenotypic adaptations have also evolved in Africans in response to dramatic variation in environment, diet, and exposure to infectious disease across the continent.

In some cases, these adaptations have occurred in the last several thousand years, exemplifying the ongoing evolution of human populations.

Thus, present-day patterns of variation in African genomes are a product of both demographic and selective events.

--Sarah Tishkoff et al. (2010)

I guess there must not be any descendants of mixed people on this site. The girl has some ancestors with straight hair that doesn't mean it was "indigenous".

It is not even science it is common observation. Mixed people often have hair that is between European and African. When you find me an entire black tribe like that in either Africa or Arabia then you can talk to me about it.

God almighty. I can't believe people are even having this conversation and trying to use science to justify it. Science in the west I guess can be use and interpreted to JUSTIFY ANYTHING!

Dana and others, lets put it different. How come "Europeans" in your example have straight hair?

Isn't this odd from a evolutionary point of view?

If you and others as for these tribal traits you'll should get yourself a ticked to these places.

The notorious B.S. about African people on the Internet forums is beyond absurd and stupid. People who haven't been to any of these places, and met any other people, are arguing the most. lol

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dana marniche:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Son of Ra:

This Northern Sudanese boy has wavy hair just like horner brethrens who live in Northeast African dry environments like him.

-

Dana and others, lets put it different. How come "Europeans" in your example have straight hair?

Isn't this odd from a evolutionary point of view?

If you and others as for these tribal traits you'll should get yourself a ticked to these places....

Troll I could personally care less if people in the areas where Africans have been intermixing for centuries with Bosnians, Syrians and Armenians and others have straightish hair. The boy above is similar to people in my own family mainly mulattos a black and white parent, but not always.

All I care about is the fact that Arabs were described as differently than they now appear and the reason why, that is what this post was supposed to be addressing.

This topic of African people with wavy hair has nothing to do with the fact that the TYPICAL early or original Arabs up until the 14th century were said to have had "MOSTLY" KINKY hair and near black or black skins - to the point where people like Tabari found Arabs with non-kinky hair to be a unique and strange thing in Arabia and among Arabs.

That argument has been used as well for people like the modern day Berbers when in fact statements like this from Ibn Kathir a NON-Arab i.e. Syrian Arabic historian “Among mankind there are Berbers, Ethiopians and (some) barbarians, who are very black” Tafsir al-Qur’an al-‘Azim, Dar al-Taybah, Beirut 1999 vol.6 p.544

I am sorry but up until certain time about 400 years ago fair-skinned Berber-speakers and Ethiopians and Arabians simply were a rarity on the earth's surface.

People in North Africa and Arabia with fair-skin were called by THEIR OWN early names - Syrian, Vandal, Scythian, Greek, Turk, Persian, Byzantine (Rum), etc.

And that is why you do not have an early ARabian nor Berber tribe that was NOT originally described as black. [Wink]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, I am not speaking of the boy posted. I am speaking of environment, terrain, climate and the evolutionary stage. The Sahara is suited for producing these traits.

As I sated before, I understand where you're coming from.

"All I care about is the fact that Arabs were described as differently than they now appear and the reason why, that is what this post was supposed to be addressing."

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Dana, I am not speaking of the boy posted. I am speaking of environment, terrain, climate and the evolutionary stage. The Sahara is suited for producing these traits.

"All I care about is the fact that Arabs were described as differently than they now appear and the reason why, that is what this post was supposed to be addressing."

Actually Troll Patrol - I understand perfectly what you stated before and where you are coming from and no I don't think you understand where I am coming from.
Whether or not the environment, terrain, climate is suited for producing these traits would be dependent on study of people indigenous to such regions. The suggestion that people in the Sahel are environmentally suited for such a "terrain" would have to be based on something other than the eyeballing of people who have been mixing for thousand of years in those regions, like the Sudanese, Fulani, Tibbu, Beja and other peoples of the Sahel They all have individuals with hair indexes of highly diverse and different indexes and apearance due to that historically documented admixture.
That IS ALL that can be scientifically deduced.

Your statement was therefore, your opinion.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Actually Troll Patrol - I understand perfectly what you stated before and where you are coming from and no I don't think you understand where I am coming from.
Whether or not the environment, terrain, climate is suited for producing these traits would be dependent on study of people indigenous to such regions. The suggestion that people in the Sahel are environmentally suited for such a "terrain" would have to be based on something other than the eyeballing of people who have been mixing for thousand of years in those regions, like the Sudanese, Fulani, Tibbu, Beja and other peoples of the Sahel They all have individuals with hair indexes of highly diverse and different indexes and apearance due to that historically documented admixture.

My point is, I am not basing my claims on eyeballing, but rather on actual real life experience.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
in other words eyeballing in person
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
in other words eyeballing in person

You should get your dumb low-i.q. head out of your ass.

I know the Sahara, you delusional idiot. I have stated this many times. I have posted this on many occasions. With multiple examples.

I have actually walked, roamed in the Sahara. I know of the region, streams, temperature.

This means real life experience. Not sitting somewhere, spitting nonsense over the internet, about people and places like you're going.

I know of oral tradition. Go figure, dumbo!

quote:
Physical variations in any given trait tend to occur gradually rather than abruptly over geographic areas. And because physical traits are inherited independently of one another, knowing the range of one trait does not predict the presence of others. For example, skin color varies largely from light in the temperate areas in the north to dark in the tropical areas in the south; its intensity is not related to nose shape or hair texture. Dark skin may be associated with frizzy or kinky hair or curly or wavy or straight hair, all of which are found among different indigenous peoples in tropical regions. These facts render any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations both arbitrary and subjective.
--American Anthropological Association

http://www.aaanet.org/stmts/racepp.htm

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -
 -

^^^^This person is not even mixed

Mike stop being ridiculous. This man has a combed out fro with some shea butter.
People are trying to put over all these people with frizzy braids

-
 -

^^^ this is not a combed out fro. This is a different thicker strand hair type.

Why does he have hair like this? I'm not sure but it's possible due to partial Indian/Tamil ancestry.

-

So, why is the Tamil, Indian his hair texture the way it is?

And where is your evidence that those guys actually have Tamil / Indian ancestry?

I'm waiting....I will be back tomorrow. So you have time to come with something delusional....lets see if you understand situ and evolution.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Bump,

Lioness I am extending your time...you'll get another few days to come up with some delusional theory. To explain the situ evolution theory as described in the post above.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Your statement was therefore, your opinion. [/QB]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

[/QB]
As I posted before, I am a person who has been to these places. I am speaking of personal experience. I know of the climate, the currents etc...

I am speaking of my own people, whereas you don't.

You also looked like a fool when it came to he climate and temperature shifts in Egypt. When I had to show you those winter coats. LOL.

Or the snow in Southern Africa.

You are so pathetic you now have to hide behind someone else theirs opinion, which is based on what? European authors historic version?LOL

I am asking for you to explain situ and evolution. And thus why the Indians/ Tamils man hair texture is the way it is? And how it got the way it is.LOL

And at the same time you'll claim, Europeans can have any hair texture and color complexion on earth. LOL

Indeed, your response was delusional, just as predicted.

I'll give you some more time, to come up with something better. More scientific found, so to say. lol

Face it, you are an impostor, a racist, a Eurocentric. With no real life or any field experience. Just scrapping pics from the Internet. LOL

So I recommend / challenge to you or anyone else here. To go to these places confront the people, as you make those same claims you're doing here. It requires for you to record it on video as well, as proof. Today we have cellphones with video recording options, so that shouldn't be a problem.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

I am asking for you to explain...

you think I will ever answer questions from someone who calls me a lying asshole? That is not a realistic expectation. It will never happen
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I am asking for you to explain...

you think I will ever answer questions from someone who calls me a lying asshole? That is not a realistic expectation. It will never happen
I am waiting for you to explain not for you to indulge into distractions and diversions.

You have the opportunity to rite yourself of such title being given, based on your pathetic behavior and historic account.

So give it a shot.

Explain why the Tamil/ Indian man his hair texture is the way it is.

Explain why you claim that Europeans can have any hair texture and color complexion on earth, while it is such a small continent? When it has a small variety of climates and currents. Even the inhabitation is recent. Compared to Africa.LOL

It's also funny how you cited someone who calls you a liar all time time. Typical delusional Eurocentric tactic. LOL

As long as you don't give any credible explanations you will remain a lying asshole. How about that for a realistic expectation.

quote:
Physical variations in any given trait tend to occur gradually rather than abruptly over geographic areas. And because physical traits are inherited independently of one another, knowing the range of one trait does not predict the presence of others. For example, skin color varies largely from light in the temperate areas in the north to dark in the tropical areas in the south; its intensity is not related to nose shape or hair texture. Dark skin may be associated with frizzy or kinky hair or curly or wavy or straight hair, all of which are found among different indigenous peoples in tropical regions.

These facts render any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations both arbitrary and subjective.

--American Anthropological Association

http://www.aaanet.org/stmts/racepp.htm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
MIKE'S ANCESTRY THEORY:

If you see a black person living in any part of the world
then their ancestors were the original inhabitants of that place

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
MIKE'S ANCESTRY THEORY:

If you see a black person living in any part of the world
then their ancestors were the original inhabitants of that place

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Damn Lioness, every time I think that you can't get any stupider, YOU GET STUPIDER!

Lioness, the WHOLE theory of the peopling of the world, is that AFRICANS DID IT!!!!

So YES you fuching IDIOT, BLACKS "HAD" TO BE THE FIRST ONES THERE!!!!

http://bradshawfoundation.com/journey/

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com