EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
mac and cheese is not your ordinary m&c
browed some pancetta in a cast iron skillet then added flour to the drippings ..then added milk to make a white sauce, after it was thick i added fontina cheese and extra sharp cheese, then the cooked macs. put bread crumbs and butter on top and put it in the oven to get brown...the easiest m& c i ever made and it is excellent tasting too
ohhhhhhhhhh and you can say whatever you want to say...i also shaved my leggs today [Big Grin] [Wink]

Micky, with that delicious duck you got cooking in the oven, I knew it wasn't Kraft mac & cheese [Big Grin]

Could I substitute beef bacon for the pancetta? If not what is an appropriate substitute?

So you're going to be busy entertaining guests tonight, huh? Sounds fun. [Smile]

YES YOU CAN SUB THE BEEF BACON..THAT WOULD BE YUMMY [Razz] and sorry NO krafts mac and cheese in my house....yukkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
mac and cheese is not your ordinary m&c
browed some pancetta in a cast iron skillet then added flour to the drippings ..then added milk to make a white sauce, after it was thick i added fontina cheese and extra sharp cheese, then the cooked macs. put bread crumbs and butter on top and put it in the oven to get brown...the easiest m& c i ever made and it is excellent tasting too
ohhhhhhhhhh and you can say whatever you want to say...i also shaved my leggs today [Big Grin] [Wink]

Micky, with that delicious duck you got cooking in the oven, I knew it wasn't Kraft mac & cheese [Big Grin]

Could I substitute beef bacon for the pancetta? If not what is an appropriate substitute?

So you're going to be busy entertaining guests tonight, huh? Sounds fun. [Smile]

YES YOU CAN SUB THE BEEF BACON..THAT WOULD BE YUMMY [Razz] and sorry NO krafts mac and cheese in my house....yukkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Cool! Maybe I'll cook this before I leave. [Smile]
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it takes like 15 mins total....easy as hell
cook the macaroni the same time your making the cheese sauce...then put the bread crumbs and butter on the top and broil till it gets brown....easy peasy
and what daY ARE YOU LEAVING? ill miss ya already , you just got back [Frown]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it takes like 15 mins total....easy as hell
cook the macaroni the same time your making the cheese sauce...then put the bread crumbs and butter on the top and broil till it gets brown....easy peasy
and what daY ARE YOU LEAVING? ill miss ya already , you just got back [Frown]

I was actually thinking about cooking it now but realized I don't have any more beef bacon. I'll get some more tomorrow, because I am seriously craving your mac & cheese [Smile] Yup. Yup.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
http://i48.tinypic.com/rhk65e.jpg
here it is and here is my duck http://i46.tinypic.com/30aw9jp.jpg

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
http://i48.tinypic.com/rhk65e.jpg
here it is and here is my duck http://i46.tinypic.com/30aw9jp.jpg

WOW [Smile] What a delight for the taste buds. Both dishes look absolutely scrumptious. You're a great hostess. [Smile]

Cheers Philly Girl! [Smile] Excellent Job!

Damn I'm Hungry Now!!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ty ty ty my friend
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching my niece cycling on the Wii... I'm at my brothers house waiting for dinner... And I'm freezing!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking at a Danish email from a Janice Anderson Oakhill (not real name). Of which this "it" is asking for my current phone number or address.

Seriously my former landlord knows about the problems I had with the "kal disease" and had to speak with the FBI.

People are not stupid to fall for this just the folks who attempt this.

Get a brain you dumb farts! Now this is evidence to be used in a future compliant and emails can be traced. Sending this email via workplace can also be against HR policy and if its a government or workplace that has federal level privacy restrictions/laws it could be a major legal offense.

You work, you need this job in order to keep your import hubby in the country then think before you do something like this!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
I am looking at a Danish email from a Janice Anderson Oakhill (not real name). Of which this "it" is asking for my current phone number or address.

Seriously my former landlord knows about the problems I had with the "kal disease" and had to speak with the FBI.

Get a brain you dumb farts! Now this is evidence to be used in a future compliant and emails can be traced. Sending this email via workplace can also be against HR policy and if its a government or workplace that has federal level privacy restrictions/laws it could be a major legal offense.

You work, you need this job in order to keep your import hubby in the country then think before you do something like this!

even in the new yr yr still a c u n t
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

Well at least I can find my cunt without the help of a fork lift.

Remember you posted your drivers license online the first month on ES. What do you know about privacy and proper behavior?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well at least I can find my cunt without the help of a fork lift.

Remember you posted your drivers license online the first month on ES. What do you know about privacy and proper behavior?

if i gave a fuc what u thought i would be a looser like u. so kiss my ass once again.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if i gave a fuc what u thought i would be a looser like u. so kiss my ass once again.

But you continue to rant and respond!

Tina NY resolution for you, to organize a pulley system to pull up those enormous bags of flesh that are supposed to be a part of other areas of your body but drap down over your ass and cunt in order for the individual you depise can actually kiss your ass and you can show walid what he'll never see even if he did get a visa to the USA.

[Eek!]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Tina NY resolution for you, to organize a pulley system to pull up those enormous bags of flesh that are supposed to be a part of other areas of your body but drap down over your ass and cunt in order for the individual you depise can actually kiss your ass and you can show walid what he'll never see even if he did get a visa to the USA.

[Eek!]

u are so jealous of me its funny as hell.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

you are 350lbs, jobless, high school dropout. What is there to be jealous of?

You don't even have a passport! [Roll Eyes]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

you are 350lbs, jobless, high school dropout. What is there to be jealous of?

You don't even have a passport! [Roll Eyes]

well u got the passport thing right keep trying.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess ES never changes!! Happy new year .

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am snowbound at home and can't get to work again today, so I am cleaning and cooking (yes it goes against the grain!) and in betweenn I am huddling under a slankey cos I have clothes on the radiators as the tumble dryer engineer failed to call yesterday to repair it, hopefully he will call tomorrow afternoon and sort it out.

I AM COLD!!!!!!!

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have unpacked from my holiday and am contemplating what to where for tonight...

Weather isn't that good here tbh... but at least I cannot see my own breath while indoors!!!

Make the most of the time of Advocate. x

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
contemplating what to wear? well just dont forget the bra....hehehehe
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Wink] I have no bra on!!! It wasn't a random announcement there was a reason I said that!

I have chosen what to wear now...

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
oh sorry dude...i just thought it was funny
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is funny [Big Grin] and true [Wink]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heating up chicken curry and rice and will watch tv.

--------------------

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
just relaxing on my 3rd of 4 days off...went shopping with my mama yesterday , she wore me out or like she said i wore her out, so we are just sitting watching an old movie Ziegfeld girls ( 1941)
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frantically searching the net for a dress thats nice, low price and can fit my fat arse!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sitting at the pc at 2 am in leopard print drawers and my mans white tess shirt having a smoke and not able to sleep. got a new place and i miss my old dump.
Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Basically doing nothing, which btw is what I love most. Got my favorite comforter covering me, no socks, just drank some ice cold water preceded by a can of coke, thinking about a cappuccino, damn I'm thirsty.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
have some cold rasberry ice tea with me hun. and kiss yr wife and go lay down and hold her and thank god he gave her for u to love.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Sounds like a good idea Tina. A hangover is best treated with sleep and a little love.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Sounds like a good idea Tina. A hangover is best treated with sleep and a little love.

tlc baby tlc....
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

you would never get a hangover if you dont mix your scotch with soda or juice...my aunt taught me that a long time ago...the sugar in those drinks will get ya everytime [Mad] [Razz]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

you would never get a hangover if you dont mix your scotch with soda or juice...my aunt taught me that a long time ago...the sugar in those drinks will get ya everytime [Mad] [Razz]
That sounds cool in theory but tell me how can someone drink scotch without coke? I mean maybe as a shot with chaser but that's like a very quick way to intoxication.

Feeling good now though and probably play a few games of mahjong and maybe watch back to back DVDs. Been meaning to watch “The Vampire Diaries – love sucks” , maybe “A Serious Man”, decisions, decisions.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Been meaning to watch “The Vampire Diaries – love sucks” , maybe “A Serious Man”, decisions, decisions.

Watched the entire 1st series today man cooooooool [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Been meaning to watch “The Vampire Diaries – love sucks” , maybe “A Serious Man”, decisions, decisions.

Watched the entire 1st series today man cooooooool [Big Grin]
I agree. I saw the first 4 episodes last night and I enjoyed them. Initially though, I was like what is this H.S crap, but the story developed nicely. It's not great on the level of True Blood but being a Vampire buff, I'll watch anything related to creepy nocturnal creatures.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I agree. I saw the first 4 episodes last night and I enjoyed them. Initially though, I was like what is this H.S crap, but the story developed nicely. It's not great on the level of True Blood but being a Vampire buff, I'll watch anything related to creepy nocturnal creatures.

Agreed ! A sort of Supernatural meets Twilight!! and half way through the series you suddenly realise Hmmmmm i know what's gonna happen next [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched episodes 5 & 6 tonight and I have to say this show is very good as in really good. Things are escalating nicely and it's turning out much better than expected.

So I'm officially a fan of Vampire Dairies :-)

Weird thing is I crave red meat after watching Vampire shows [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
I watched episodes 5 & 6 tonight and I have to say this show is very good as in really good. Things are escalating nicely and it's turning out much better than expected.

And it will get better [Wink] episode 10 you just know it'll all end in tears [Wink] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Watching re-runs of Prisoner Cell Block H before I get gone to watch the footy.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching The Six Nations: Ireland v Italy followed by England v Wales.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Making some new videos for youtube and playing with some new software [Big Grin]

Starting college on Monday so Im busy getting ready [Razz]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Sitting in bed eating cheese on toast and drinking coffee,and watching sky news.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Got lazy and NOT so busy !!!

--------------------

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Watching a Movie called The Rabbit-Proof Fence.

Three Aboriginal children forcibly separated from their mothers by the Australian government in the 1930s escape from their detention centre and embark on a dangerous and arduous journey across the continent in a bid to be reunited with their families. Fact-based drama, starring Everlyn Sampi, Tianna Sansbury, Laura Monaghan, David Gulpilil and Kenneth Branagh.

Think I be needing the tissues, i have a feeling its going to be a tear jerker.

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Watching a Movie called The Rabbit-Proof Fence.

Three Aboriginal children forcibly separated from their mothers by the Australian government in the 1930s escape from their detention centre and embark on a dangerous and arduous journey across the continent in a bid to be reunited with their families. Fact-based drama, starring Everlyn Sampi, Tianna Sansbury, Laura Monaghan, David Gulpilil and Kenneth Branagh.

Think I be needing the tissues, i have a feeling its going to be a tear jerker.

ooo i love that movie its soo good.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Watching Coronation street and eating custard creams.

--------------------

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Total Chill Mode [Smile]

Love it. Blasting music, brew running low, and I am just loving this feeling of doing nothing.

Best of all, .... Malaysia is gonna be permanent, yeah...........final decision-that's IT!!!!! [Smile]

Booo Yahhh. somebody call 911, shorty buring on the dance floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtjRJTxoMVw

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Got some disorderly neighbor punks (arab expats from the gulf) challenging my Music authority!! They got watts!! I got watts!! 'bout to go for a beer run, and full blast RUN-DMC on their ASSSSS while I am gone [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Enough of their faggotty MJ remixes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Mission Accomplished (hopefully), you can never tell with gulf people, they are very resourceful. I know I diss 'em all the time BUT UAE and Qatar citizens (in General) are cool people. Nothing lik Kuwaitis and Saudis!

Check this is out I am so sick of the damn TAXES here! Damn, when I got here a 16oz beer/500ml for locally brewed Amstel was 1.4JD($2) now it's 2.25JD ($3.15). That is just crazy. We are talking about locally brewed beer, forget about home much a Bud or Heineken costs.

Are they using Norway as justification. (can of beer in Norway is like $4-$6 - highest alcohol tax in the world)

But people in Norway are like paid more than the meager amount ppl are paid here. It doesn't make sense.

Anyhow, this is the Arab World, things are just "differently" here, and these unjustifications are just some of the reasons why I am saying good bye. Yeah we had plans to live in Syria and also in UAE -la2a KHALAS

life is too short - it is not worth the heartache.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
a bottle of beer in the sua averages out to...350-4.00 so thats cheap where you are A
[Razz]

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com