EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous, I reckon this be loads of fun... [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry WK, you are the slapper! You are damned now whatever you do and doomed whatever. Happy Holidays.
Ahh good, I thought so lol. The idea of living with a guy, and having sex before marriage, does certainly make me a disgraceful slapper [Wink]

YAY!!!! You booked that ticket! Now lets see if you can concentrate on anything else until you fly out, lol. Now if I ever return to Cairo, you better have the alcohol, pork and bras ready lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it, why do you all sleep when I'm wide awake! Bah me and my student sleeping pattern.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im impressed!!! page 7 and no bitching, mabruk to all contributors [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quad biking in Luxor is fun to whoever asked that question [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep i am very up for the quad biking. My friend has a few quad bikes and loads of land and we used to race each other round the grounds. They are such good fun.

Also mentioned was horse riding and safari which also sound great fun.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only agreed to the safari if I could get a motorcycle. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Also mentioned was horse riding and safari which also sound great fun.
So people, what do you prefer, horse or camel?
I must say I am partial to camels, anything that gets down on the floor for you, instead of making you jump up is ok by me (hmmm, I wonder how people will interpret that sentence lol).

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL you are wearing that slapper crown well WK ha ha

I'm a horse girl. Its all in the rythem of movement.

Vader, i told you motobikes are dangerous enough with out you on one.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love camels, I think they're such graceful animals. I dont like once you're on them then they stand up and make you feel like you're falling off though!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao WK and MM...

I will be able to go on anything once the drs sort me out [Smile]

I am banned from going on anything with an engine as I am way to dippy! I cannot drive and I strugle on a bike! I crashed my friends jet ski lmao...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, you can ride with mm or something.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ha ha OK mental note note to let cheeky anywhere near my presious car.

How on earth do you crash a jet ski in a sea full of nothing.

I love anything fast that gets you heart racing. With a motor or without.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:

That's a whole new level of clumsy. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
We were on a lake in Tamworth! I have no concept of left or right and my I cannot judge distance for toffee! There is an island in the middle lol! !

I am clumsy... that is very accurate

I love adrenalin rushes as well.. fabulous feeling...

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
LOL you are wearing that slapper crown well WK ha ha
As long as it has rubies, I'll wear it with pride! lol.

It is all about the camels- you can just sit there and take pictures, and horse is too all over the place.

quote:
LOL!!! Even I'm not that bad, and I'm someone who actually crashed into a parked car.

--------------------
Another one....

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I love jet ski's but they're expensive to rent. xD
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
We can always 'borrow' one.

I tend to walk into door frames as well.. I am extaordinarily dippy...

OO Rubys as oppposed to diamonds.. a slaper with style [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Ahahaha "borrow"
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
you get my drift [Wink]

It is only thet if you plan on keeping it!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Or you get arrested before you take it back. [Big Grin]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:

LOL!!! Even I'm not that bad, and I'm someone who actually crashed into a parked car. [/QUOTE]

Damn. I guess this is where i admit i have done that too.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Damn. I guess this is where i admit i have done that too.
LOL! Thankfully, it was my mum's car, hehe. And in my defence, I had only been driving for a few weeks (I passed last aug).

I've decided instead of slapper, I wish to be an upmarket Madam- sounds more classy, so totally worthy of rubys [Wink]

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
OK Madam Kitty as you wish haha

It was my car. I had owned it for a whole hour and was playing with my mirrors whilst driving. Some idiot had parked his car on the side of a duel carriage way and when i looked up it was just there. I managed to swerve just in time and just took my wing mirror off.

So how are all the happy people this fine Monday morning.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hahaha, duel carriage ?
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Whats funny about a duel carriage way. It means 2 lanes of traffic travel in the same direction as each other. Th egyptian equvilant would be 6 lanes of traffic travelling in tandum down a 2 lane road. LOL
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You mean dual.
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha yes i even wrote it twice and still didnt notice my mistake LOL

Thanks chick, you point out all my spelling mistakes. God if you do that you will be here all day.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao... Vader you are such a sarky mofo, I knew what you meant MM.

AAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is all I have to say. I don't whine so just take it that I have one inside but won't share it [Smile]

An upmarket madam... !!! That sounds seedy. lol

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
OK spill it cheeky. Happy people dont whine but say it straight. that is so different
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
OK spill it cheeky. Happy people dont whine but say it straight. that is so different
Yep, say it straight and avoid using exclamation marks, then it isn't whining.

quote:
An upmarket madam... !!! That sounds seedy. lol
Not seedy, classy! And extremely expensive [Wink]

Here is my whine: I hate packing! Way too many little things to remember, clothes are not even half of it.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hate pis$ takers, shirkers and lazy feckers. My colleagues are just so selfish and it winds me up as I take pride in my work and they make the office I run look like a shower of $hite.

AND RELAX....

I love to pack... my holiday starts there [Smile] Have you packed all your slutty clothes and condoms? I know you are high maintenance but you can take the girl outta England etc...

Any happy news?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hate pis$ takers, shirkers and lazy feckers. My colleagues are just so selfish and it winds me up as I take pride in my work and they make the office I run look like a shower of $hite.

AND RELAX....

I love to pack... my holiday starts there [Smile] Have you packed all your slutty clothes and condoms? I know you are high maintenance but you can take the girl outta England etc...

Any happy news?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
So you'd hate me if I need to piss ?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No Vader, only if you took it [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
No Vader, only if you took it [Big Grin]

*takes a piss*

now what ?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
LOL:D:D:D
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You can just join the list of all the other people who take it! Arse [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I have a lot of pisses yet to be taken. lol
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Is that a literal statement or are you being profound?

I need sleep... I wil catch you guys tomorrow. Keep smiling. [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I'm just taking the mick, lol. Sweet dreams.
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Have you packed all your slutty clothes and condoms?
I'm an essex girl, so what do you think [Wink] lol!
Righto I'm off to bed. You lot better be on tomorrow because it'll be my last day before the big flight!

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
I'll be here just for you. haha nothing to do with the fact that i have no lufe now that all i ever do is save up so i can go back to egypt
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
WK... chill about the flight, apparently you have way more that that to worry about! [Razz]

MM, I will be do a split shift with you, I am back in my insomnia mode!

Oh Vader ya little tike lol... not like you to take the mick! [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Cheeky its a deal. Although i seem to have forgotten how to sleep myself now a days. Something to do with sitting up all night on the computer talking to Mr T.

So where are all the Happy People today.

Bored at work again, its sales day and i just aint in the mood to have the phone put down on me by rude people all day so in stead i am going to sit on here all day pretending to be working. haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am bored at work but I do have chocolate and eye candy [Smile] I also have a saysage sandwich on order! So I am still overly happy . xx
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
mmmmmmmmm sausage sarnie. OK i just decided what i want for my dinner not.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey lol.. I appear to have gotten married to a guy on the internet and I have problems with his folks. I have had a busy day!

Maltesers and an early finish.. could it get any better!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Haha.

So where have you been all day. I was lost without you pal. I had to do some real work. Well apart from nearly being beated up. LOL (check out the bored at work thread for explination)

OK share the maltesers, I'm sulking cos you finished work early and i wanna go home. [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is teacher training also referred to as do nothing much day!

I have played hide and seek and been for a singing lesson! I have reverted into a teenager [Smile]

I have done some work, but nothing to brag about lol...

I love the atmostphere on days like today, everyone is really happy!

You are lethal! I was looking through that list again and will put them in action tomorrow [Smile]

Apart from work, you ok? You having a good day?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Yes all good with me. Just chatting to Mr T but he is having issues with the net. I am yahoo tonight if you wanna catch up.

Yes i always loved teacher training days, cos it meant we had a day off haha

Also Kitty i expect you to be there as this is your last night before you run away to curupt your poor innocent boy with all your madem talk LOL

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com