EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My early finish was 7pm!!! Feckers....

ooooo KITTY... here kitty kitty kitty kitty... tch tch tch tch .. you know the noise I mean.

Let me go salvage my curry and have a quick soak and I am all yours. x

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I demand you all come on, and then I don't turn up until midnight! Sorry folks, crazy day with packing, shopping and still fitting in a work shift.
If that wasn't enough, I had to deal with my mum asking if I'm packing condoms! There are some conversations you just don't want to have with your mother. She is trying to taint my innocent holiday with her filthy mind lol.

Tut people, wake up and get on here. I should sleep as I'm up with the birds tomorrow, but I know even if I tried I couldn't.

Now, what was that about sausages…

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morning Kitty have a great holiday. Sorry we didnt get chance to chat before you went but i hope you have a great time. I will send you a PM filled with tips and advice on how to suduce and innocent boy. haha Keep in touch and we want all the gossip when you get back.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got in touch with her and sent our best as non of us showed up! She is in the airport now.

LMAO... you will have to teach me how to seduce an innocent boy, my flirting skills are terrible!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know about that cheeky. You whipped vader into shape pretty quick
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
That is because I am bossy and dominant not cos I can wiggle me as$ and flutter me eyelashes lmao. Is demanding you get what you want flirting?

WK says HI EVERYBODY. She arrived safely as is with he beau. x

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
yeah great. So the flight and the packing was worth it then.

True cheeky

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
For sure, she is a happy little ferret.

MM, eye candy bought me a present [Eek!] I came into work to a whole packet of biscuits on my desk with a note [Smile] Aw... sweet eye candy lol

You ok? How is work?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Bored bored bored. I cant get my head back into it since my last trip out. All i want to do is pack up and get out.

Other than that all is good in the world.

Aww how sweet is Mr Candy. I am guessing the note aint for public forum. LOL. So Miss aloof is working then. Enjoy every crumb of your biccies or put em back on his desk saying, are you trying to make me fat. We have to share them. How about feeding me them tonight. LOL

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:

If that wasn't enough, I had to deal with my mum asking if I'm packing condoms! There are some conversations you just don't want to have with your mother. She is trying to taint my innocent holiday with her filthy mind lol.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

That's how moms usually are. She's just worried about you.

Have a great stay and keep us posted!! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yes, being Miss Aloof is having an effect. Thank you oh wise one. I will also see if he would like to share a biscuit with me during afternoon break if I can.

I have just had another great lunch break, I have been on the mike with just an acoustic guitairist and I have sang for an hour... I am in my element. [Smile]

Not long now MM, soon we will all be there and the UK will be just a memory. I am starting to get the sad feeling in the pit of my stomach as I will miss my friends and family so much but they understand my reasons for doing this [Smile]

I am glad ayour world is good [Smile]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
I am so not singing with you now on karaoke. I will sound like a cat in pain next to you.

Soon aint coming soon enough. Everytime something goes wrong here i just keep thinking come on egypt. My move date keeps getting pushed back though. I think November move so i will slip in a holiday for August just to keep me going.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I didn't say I could sing! I just love to sing, there is a vast difference lol...

Hang on in there Chica... everything happens for a reason. xx

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
i cant i am impatient. I want it and i want it now *stamping my feet and pouting like a 5 year old* haha

I dont beleive you now. I think you are a secret Leona Lewis

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh I wish, I would love to have a talent like that! I just love to belt out songs from my heart.. it makes me chill out. I was actually mike shy until about 2 months ago... now I am a mike hogger [Smile] I get such a rush of blood when I am oblivious to the world warbling along lol...

Stamping your feet will not move time so you can pout and strop all you please... and if you carry on like this you won't be going anywhere young lady [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
sorry mum *head down in shame but still pouting*

See i was the other way. I would always sing to the point that i never shut up and now i die if people hear me.

But then again me an yorkie had a little sing song in the cafe in Alex so maybe my stage fright is getting better

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hheheheheh yes we did, you got to give a little, hehehe i dont forget it.
i love deals in cairo for karaoke, god i miss singing, actually i do it everyday with the kids in the school.
I cant stop singing.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
well when we are all finally over there we will have to do a karaoke night.

Should be a good laugh.

Any one else up for it

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will be frequenting Deals a fair bit if you fancy joining me anybody [Smile]

I am having a right sing song tonight.. a friend has been subjected to hearing me go through some classics!!!

I am going to do a soundtrack of my life, so many songs remind me of my friends and evoke some beautiful memories. I won't miss my friends as much then [Smile] I can play my CD and smile...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
http://shop.ghost.co.uk/content/product/?prod_desc_id=5051361103669

Here is my best man dress, I will wear the flower to match the groom and I will have flowers in my hair and braids to match the bridesmaids. The bridesmaids are all im pink/lilac and all have aviator glasses and ship ships (flip flops)

I will wear high wedges but on the evening I too have ship ships.

My brother is wering claret and blue (Aston Villa, not West Ham WK) and he is marrying in his flip flops [Smile]

I it is Brighton Pavillion so it is in such a cool place and I am so happy it is going to be a funky hippy wedding [Smile] They have planned it so well...

EXCITED FERRET

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ohh very nice, I like the detail on the straps and trim. But isnt the bride the only one allowed to wear white.

It sounds great.

DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sing in the key of 'OFF' - you do not want me there - seriously, its so bad!!

[Smile]

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha you havent heard me screaching to I will survive. Believe me onlt the deaf enjoy my singing
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful dress!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it too

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is beautiful and fits so well... I am so happy with it. I actually look like a girl!

The bride wants me to wear white with her, I would have worn a binliner if she has asked as it is her day. She is such a nice girl [Smile]

None of my family rightly care for tradition or trend, we have opted for comfy and chilled...

I sing like a strangled cat

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ahhh it great that you get on with her.

My sister put me in a white suit for her wedding with something big and dodgy in my hair

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Im not into suits at all, i prefer the dress you will wear for sure, i bet it would be great as well in lilac.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
As it in Brighton in August we figured it could be hot (even if raining) and as I have to do a best man speech I didn't want to be like a big red ribena berry sweating like a hog [Smile]

I do get on well with her, we have the smallest family you could imagine and I am really close with all my brothers and their ladies.

I just had a guitar lesson... [Big Grin] I am hyper again!!!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha your always giddy.

You can carry on the lessons in Cairo cos i will get Mr T to teach you.

yu will look lovely. Have you finished the speech. if yes bring it next week and let us have a read. I love best man speeches.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I need you to help me write it... I only have one line!

WOW.. I would be so happy to have Mr T teach me [Smile] I promise i will be a good student.

I am always giddy [Wink] I admit it.

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Haha

Opening line............. Its been a beautiful wedding pure and simple, the bride is pure and my brother simple.......

I will get him told. He will be more than happy to do it. I am beginning to think its attached to him anyway as he never puts it down haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I LOVE IT [Smile]

MMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Woke up so happy and hyper [Big Grin]

I am back to being all excited and I am getting all giddy at the thought of sitting in the sun.

Eye candy is back and on he is on full flirt...

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Sounds like a good day so far then. I wont taint our happy board with bad stuff so i will switch to the miffmiss thread to tell you how my day is going so far hun.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Thank you for not ruining the ethos [Smile]

I am on me way to see what is up with you >>>>>>

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
OK i can talk on here again today cos i am happy again.

So then cheeky where are you? Dont leave me with the tellytubby troll again. I might talk to it out of bordem

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Cheeky, cheeky, where for out tho my cheeky.

I am sooo bored

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hellooo happy people.
Ok, I'm not happy, I just want to stay in bed, curled up in a ball. To all people dating long distance, how do you handle it!!
Back to work today, so back to reality. Bah, I hate reality.
Hope everything is good with all you. Great dress Cheeky, real pretty.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Who is the telly tubby troll?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
AAARRGGGHHH Whine over

Hey WK, you will be fine, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz...

I wanna curl up and sleep but I gotta travel through the wilderness and find MM somehow on the most unplanned journey EVER.

I am still very happy though [Smile] Eye candy makes me smile [Smile]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha we will find you lots of eye candy tomorrow night in town.

Telly tubby troll is the la la one who attacks anything it meets.

WK i know exactly how you feel it is horrid. Big virtual hug coming your way.
When you next come to Cairo both me and Cheeky will be there to meet you, if we can drag you away from you man. ha ha. I would tell you it gets easier but for me it doesnt get easier until i can count theday till i go back on 1 hand.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Telly tubby troll is funny now I get the joke lol... DUH

There was a fair bit of eye candy out playing wasn't there!!! I will see my EC tomorrow but I don't think he ill talk to me after you forced me to text him at 3am. Bully!

WK, i would send you a virtual hug but I think even that is out of my mfort zone, can I give you a virtual pat on the back instead [Smile]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
LOL you suffer from a hug disorder. I am gonna get sophie to hug you everyday till your cured.

Ha ha i didnt force you i tried to rugby tackle your phone off you but after 3 bottles of wine you downed in one, you were stronger than me. lol

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lol [Big Grin] If you had have tried to have rugby tackle me after all the malibu and profiteroles you would have been sick in my ear!

Hugging is horrible [Frown] Sincere ones are passable but fake crappy ones are just EEEWWW

Oh, and I chose to ignore EC all day [Smile] he tried to start a convo and I told him I was busy lol.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Real ones are lush, cant beat a good strong one.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha dont forget all the crisps the feeder made me eat. lol but you cracked under the peer pessure and ate some too.

I am so bored tonight. Mr T father has decided to fall asleep in the computer room so he cant talk to me, face book wont let me in saying my password is wrong and ebay is full of watchers and not bidders. I have so much engery tonight i wanna go for a run or something.
I think its cos i know i have so much to do and cant do any of it till other stuff is done 1st but i cant do that yet, god my life feels like an arubic cube.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, she frankly scared me into submission...

I am watching the Dave channel eating millies cookies... diet still looking good [Big Grin]

Hugs are vile and over-rated!

Like an Arabic cube lol...

I will log on yehah in a while [Smile]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i will be asleep at my computer soon. I am far to impaitient to wait around for his father to wake up. Some of us are still on ebglish time and have to get up for work tomorrow mr.

Ha ha yes my life is now and Arabic cube, yep sounds about right

I love Dave channel. They took all the old ABC stuff and i used to love that channel

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have Buzzcocks on now, I just watched Mock the Week as well.. genius comedy.

Ebglish... crikey PBN you are really suffering! Go to bed and make the most of that bed while you still have it!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
With you on the hug issue Cheeky- Hugs with bf's are fine, but I'm not one to greet a friend with a hug. Frankly, they usually just make me feel uncomfortable.

--------------------
Another one....

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com