EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only like to be hugged if I instigate it and there are numerous factors I consider lol.. I am not a touchy feely person and I don't like it when people get in my space!

My bigest bug bear is someone lunging at my neck to straighten my necklace... AHHH step away from the screaming freak!

Don't even start me on tickling!

I am quite a bah humbug really aren't I... [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you both have hug issues. haha
I used to but my friend Nikki cured me by not giving me a choice.

I was so tired last night that by the time he can on i couldnt type at all Then he wanted to talk all night. OMG roll on the 2nd so i can start sleeping again.

Cheeky my necklace is always wonky, See howw long it takes for it to annoy you. haha

Nah i have met you now so you cant play the bahumbug card on me. You is a crazy girl haha

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care where I sleep just don't touch me [Big Grin]

I work with a touchy feely girl, the typr to nudge you every 3 seconds and knock the tea out your hands, she makes me go pale!

I fell asleep early too... I must be getting old!

Labels annoy me as well. I have OCD to tuck strangers labels in [Big Grin]

Roll onthe 9th so I can sleep in and let mummy make the breakfast [Wink]

Wait till Christmas when my Grinch side makes an appearance!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But tucking in labels is touching.

OMG i love christmas. I am celebrating it no matter what.

I didnt go to sleep early i tried logging off at 1am but just as i was logging off he came back on and wanted to talk till 3am before i said enough was enough. I get up at 6 so sleeping in the bosses car sounds like the plan of the day. haha

My boss is touchy feely but for some reason i dont do hugs with her. I cant do it, it just feels so wrong.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wohooo, birthday tomorrow. So long 21 [Frown] Hellooo 22.

Ahem, anyway. Yeah, I don't hug any of my friends, however with a BF I'm all snugly. Nothing makes me more uncomfortable than when someone wants to kiss you on the cheek in welcoming (arghg, esp if its a double cheek kiss).

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Wohooo, birthday tomorrow. So long 21 [Frown] Hellooo 22.

[Smile] Happy Birthday, weirdkitty, all the best!! [Smile]

Gosh you are so young, enjoy it!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha my sister is like that. When you try to kiss her she says "i wont kiss you cos i am full of cold and dont want to pass it on" haha

I spotted your BDay was coming up. Also you sent a text haha dont worry i wont forget haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tucking labels in is touching but I am the one touching and not being touched [Big Grin] my rules! I permit people to touch me lol... I can touch who I please... learn the rules pls.

If a man hugs me I a) wonder what he wants, b) wonder what he has done and c) check my back pocket incase he has half inched my cash [Big Grin]

What is the prize for texting you?

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you both lost, so you'll never know the prize, MWAHAHAHA. That text competition thing has been going on for about 6 years now... gods I'm sad, lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i was awake to and fully intended to send you a message and then i forgot. Sorry hun. Happy birthday
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
erm!! I DID text you at 1am ish! lol... I am sadder for texting!

Happy Birthday anyway old girl. xx

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
hello there cheeky. Where have you been all day. I have been skiving again today. Got loads done though. Sold quite abit of the stuff on ebay. Only had to relist 3 things and i had put to high prices on them anyway. Now just freaking out cos they all wanna come for the tomorrow night, so now i have to break everything down. Damn sophie bed is a nightmare to take to pieces.
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me likes hugs!! [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha me to manx. These to are just crazy
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah get away with ya!

I will leave you guys to frolick lol.. I will have no part in your shennanigans!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I AM SO HAPPY [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
YAY! Erm... why!?

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
TELL ME TELL ME. I have been starved of gossip all day.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are waiting.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
me likes hugs!! [Razz]

((((hugs)))) manx cause she loves them and i am too so happy today , my son is finally coming home after 5 months [Smile] and my husband is with me [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im happy cause my hubby loves me and loves big hugs too and i can hug all day no probs.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Nine pages with no arguments or negativity. Surely an ES record lol.
I would say I'm happy, but it's the weekend, which is my working time, and it is going to be soooo busy.
Can't wait to finish my degree and actually get a proper job, with absolutely no customers!

--------------------
Another one....

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best of luck to you weirdkitty [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
HUGS FOR ALL. cos i know how much cheeky likes em.

yey!! 9 pages and no arguing. I love it.

Micky i am so happy for you. Wow 5 months, where has he been. How's it going in paradise with the hubby. I bet he was worth all the waiting.

I am happy today cos only 3 weeks to go till i move to Egypt and fall into the arms of Mr T. yey!!

Oh and also seeing all you lot more and getting into mischief with cheeky hehehe

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
it is paradise still [Big Grin] (((((((((hugs to you too))))))). have a great sunday [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
4 weeks till I move [Big Grin]

Well... my brother turned 40 yesterday and we went aqua zorbing and then we went ghost hunting last night and I got pretty scared for a sceptic I gotta admit.

I am happy though because I am moving to Egypt, I have the greatest friends, my job is coming to an end and generally I am just happy.

I sang my song and played guitar in assembley and the kids were just so cute afterwards I nearly (only nearly) cried [Big Grin]

Don't send me hugs, I hate them [Wink] thanks though ya'll.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
and now I am tipsy [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Well I have only one working shift until I'm off to the festival, so I'm happy for that. Ok, it's not quite the same as moving to egypt, but hey, let me have my moment lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am jealous of you WK... I won't miss much about blighty but I will so miss my gigs [Frown] I hope you have a fabulous time. xx
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
hey ho happy people. How y'all doing (since when did the brits say y'all)

I'm in a happy mood today. Well i am now. I spent all day at work begging my boss to just fire me cos i havent got the heart to just walk out and leave her but i have so much to do that if i am realistic, i cant work right up to the day i leave. But if i walk out she is running the office alone. So i came up with the solution that she fires me. So every time she said my name i would say, i know i am fired. Damn!! didnt work.
So another day in the office tomorrow with no internet to keep me going.

WK. Have a great time
Cheeky 19 days whooo hooo

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Call in sick... jobs a good un.

I will be in the air 4 weeks today...

Ya'll.. I am bi-lingual! What of it?

No internet, that explains the silence!

My head is mangled, I have so much to do and so little time!

MM, ever get the feeling you have forgotten something?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha erm....... it has become a permanant feeling in the pit of my tummy.

Yep no internet at work is killing me but now big brother is watching our every move.

yey 4 weeks today for cheeky...... [Smile] i am soooooo giddy today

I know what you mean on the so much to do so little time. I keep havng little panic attacks when i think about it. haha

Cant call in sick, she would know.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't finish until the 1st August and I just wish it was over with TBH, I hate my job right now and people are trying to work me to death to make sure they get their monies worth before I go!

I have the interet but it is nigh on impossible to get on it! Feckers!

I am so in need of warmth MM, I am knocked off my legs this week!.... I cannot wait to not have to work [Big Grin]

Can you not compromise and you take a couple of days off at the end? If not call in sick at the end!

I am just positive I have forgot something! It is bugging me.

I am giddy too [Smile] but I always am [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
have you got the boob tube, mini skirt, thigh high boots, whip and condoms. If you have them thats all that matters LOL

Ahh i feel for you cos thats how i feel. You go careful MRS cos if you do your back in you cant flatten those airplane seats and its a long flight.

I finish on the 31st July. I have managed to get 1 day to pack up and say good byes before i go but that is it. I might do a 'cant get child care for sophie day" but again she will know and turn up at my house to drag me in by my hair. haha She is harsh.

MMMMM warmth, but then when i get there i am gonna want cool air and cold baths haha. Cant win.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have my leather studded knickers and barb wired bras all packed and ready to go. I have a box called english slut attire...

I have diazepam for the plane and I have discovered it mixes well with red wine so I will sleep standing if I have to. You and I will be a right ole pair in Cairo lmao..

Just think, in three weeks we will both be ladies of leisure.

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
ok that just sent the giddiness over the edge and now i have a nose bleed. haha

OH god. So glad i aint picking you up at the airport. I would have to carry you through customs. haha

With my unexperienced body to hard stuff, your drugs would knock me out for a month. haha no matter how bad my back gets i aint allowed more than the over the counter stuff and deep heat. I had morphine once and i was high as a kite for days seeing the pink elephants from Dumbo.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Aw, go on.. come and hold up a board saying "ENGLISH DRUNK" ... saying that you may need to get a minibus as I am never the only one making the most of free wine [Big Grin]

I do zonk out sometimes, it is a great feeling until I go detox lol.. then I go all rabied!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha do you foam from the mouth and everything. LOL

My mother got slaughtered on the champaigne last time and i had to carry her, sophie 4 cases and deal with the nerves of seeing Mr T.

OMG never again. I have told her if she drinks this time i will leave her on the plane to do a round trip

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will end up at the vets is I keep posting like this!

I wanna fly with your mum if she gets champagne! We can hold each other up and leave you lot to it!!!

Last year I was in the Exec lounge and made the most of the free bacardi and then just before boarding I double my dose of valium and settled in for my sleep as soon as I sat in my seat... after about an hour a woke up with a little dribble and a snore and I turned to the guy next to me and said I must have had a good take off as i didn't wake!!! We hadn't even took off! I had sobered up and slept the valium off and had to endure bloody take off with all my marbles in tact.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I wish I could calm by having a few drinks beforehand. But when I flew out in June, I was sooo nervous, I couldn't put anything to me lips. Travelling alone, meeting Sam, the flight... argh, I was actually making myself feel ill. However, on the way home, the fear of flying I had developed had gone, and I was back to normal (although I'm sure if we had hit turbulence I would have been a mess again).

I loaded up an mp4 with loads of silly comedies, and just focused on that, it kept my sanity.

Does a drink make the time go faster??

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sure do WK [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It does for me as I sleep and if I have to be awake it makes the boring people next to me more interesting [Wink]

I always fly alone, I hate flying with other people cos I really do make arse out of myself [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Well the plane I was on last time it was impossible to sleep (even if the nerves didn't keep me up). You couldn't put the seat back at all, it was so uncomfortable. And it takes about an hour longer to get to Luxor, another benefit that I'm going to Cairo next lol.

I might try the alcohol thing, although I'd feel sorry for Sam picking me up from the airport, and having a drunk, sleepy girl full into his arms lol.

Argh, Cheeky, I hate flying alone, time goes slower. However near the end of my flight I did start chatting to the old couple sitting next to me, they thought I lived in Egypt so was asking about it. I didn't bother correcting them, I managed to bluff it, lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will tell you my cute guy on a plane story one day [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
you damn well better!

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lol... it is a funny story.

And I will have to tell you my arrested story
!

And my boarding the wrong plane story

And my philips screwdriver anf the plane story

Honestly, no trip of mine is ever uneventful!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MM.... MM.... CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Did you get my email?

anyhoo... *sighs* EC was sooooooooooo good today. I only hope I have a Misr hotty to lust over from a distance in my new job! and he has offered to do me a character reference! One way of knowing what he thinks lol.

this time next month I will be sitting on the balcony with a bacardi and coke in my new life without a care in the world... do I need to describe my level of happiness???

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
OMG i didnt get yours or Miss Sharms. I hate my computer and internet and email and job OMG i so want to be in egypt now

Well i found a way to get out of work tomorrow. I poisioned myself with some chicken at dinner time and have spent the whole day hugging the toilet and screaming for hughy. So now i have a day off tomorrow to die all day in bed. Yey!! if only i didnt feel so bad.

Ha ha good plan on the character reference. haha. I wish i could have gotten a few of my love interests to fill one of then out. Could have saved so much time.

This time next month i will be sweating in 40 degree heat wearing more clothes than i wear in winter. Either way i am still happy

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have tomorrow off [Big Grin] Unions are on strike... tsk, parasites. Anyhoo, day off [Big Grin]

EC looooked good today mate, proper hotty. Wow... I am stopping my pursuit, i am too busy [Smile]

This time next month I will still be on the balcony but drunk singing Hotel California!

Ah hughy, say hi to my old friend, I am sure I will see him soon!

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
This time next month i will be sweating in 40 degree heat wearing more clothes than i wear in winter. Either way i am still happy

I will be joining you in the wearing of more clothes than I do in winter [Smile] I have got loads of tunic/kaftan tops....ebay has been a god send! It might be useful if I can find some trousers to go with them! ha ha!

I was asked to wear respectable clothing but to be atractive at the same time! Is that really possible! I say miffmiss if the men can wear short sleeves why can't we [Wink]
(and before anyone comments on what I have just said...I am aware why I need to be respectable and cover...it is just a joke me and miffmiss have with each other) [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com