EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less chilling and more chilly here [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh is that beads of sweat on my brow and top lip? better put the air con on for a bit [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If beads of sweat appear on my brow they'll turn to icicles [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I sweat I will just leave this lounger and go dip in the pool [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws electric hairdryer in pool*

[Big Grin]

Not that I am jealous of course, just to dry your hair after dear ferret [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tired. Flipping between Steven Segal's Lawman (real cop show) and Gene Simmon's reality show. Waiting for him to take a lie detector test to prove he slept with 4800 women. My wife was like how did he count.

Freakin' easy! He was a rockstar for 10 years. 1 year =365 days x 10yrs = 3650 chicks. I'm sure some days he had more than 1 lady. So that's 4800 right there. Makes sense right?!

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The final stretch and then it's Zzzzzzzzzzz .... looking 4ward 2 eid.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
woot!wOOt! 11:18pm ... kefaya. better get over myself before I catch 2nd wind [Big Grin]

.........gudnite

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Eids plans, what Eid plans, the outdoorsy plans are out the window and simply going with the flow. As I mentioned previously on the Eid thread the first day of Eid here is today.

We went to a different Mosque this time. It was pretty cool because it had large screens with power point presentation that was in tune with the Imam's Khutbah. The Imam actually had a touch screen lcd and controlled the pace of the khutbah. What was awesome about that was it was mostly bi-lingual. That was impressive. Also the main parts of the sermon were highlighted. It was professionally done and used graphics with Mecca being the background.

Awesome.

After that we went for roti tosai for breakfast it was that or a McBreakfast [Big Grin] My wife got invited to an Eid Hafla (party) for women and children in our complex. So with that in mind we did some candy shopping so she could take to the party. We got a kilogram of lollipops, kg of jelly beans and large container of Cadbury's Hazelnuts. That should keep the kids at the party happy. Although the Cadbury is for the women [Big Grin] As for me I got me a box of Lindt Swiss Thins, save the best for last [Big Grin] , just to see what the fuss is all about. [Big Grin]

Now I might take a nap, although propbably too amped to do so, I'll give my wife her Eid gift (money) and let her shop to her heart's content. I'm feeling especially good because I got all my greetings out the way. Phoned/texted I'm done. Actually just a couple more. Take care that now.

Eid Mubarak Wa Kul 3am Wentum Bukhair [Smile]

BTW The Lindt Swiss Thins Chocolat Suisse Au Lait is good but nothing compared to Galler [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just cooked brunch... my only advice to all living in Egypt is never buy kippers here. Rank!!! Vile!

I am just off to meet the Aussies in the bar to have pre-match drinks before the football [Smile]

I cannot wait... I hope my friends get the result they want. I personally don't care as neither team mean anything to me but I do adore live football and I get such a kick out of the crowd [Smile]

That's my day.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Eid AlAdha has been beautiful. I do miss the ‘feast’ aspect of it or at least the chunks of BBQ lamb on the bone. Miss fat tailed sheep period. Had none of that this year but that’s cool. What’s satisfying is making my wife happy, and ppl i care about happy, also taking part in our small Arab community and making Eid more festive.

Also being the first to SMS/Call, instead of the other way around and letting my wall down because I do have some cool friends.

Had such a great time at the mosque and know I’ve been missing out. Chilling now, and will head home in a few hours.

Cheeky ... enjoy the game. I tried to get into 'football' but unless it's the world cup or uefa euro cup, it's dead to me. There's simply no feelings there, as you also agree (no feelings 4ozzies/egypt). I'll take the most boring NBA/NFL game over a soccer/football game any day of the week. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Had a day of cooking and entertaining which I love as I am in my element when I am hostess, followed by a mini ES meet up which was just lovely. Great food, great company and ISA I am going for a great BIG sleep.

Egypt is just fricking awesome. [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Had a day of cooking and entertaining which I love as I am in my element when I am hostess, followed by a mini ES meet up which was just lovely. Great food, great company and ISA I am going for a great BIG sleep.

Egypt is just fricking awesome. [Big Grin]

Sabah a ful, so how was the "great BIG sleep" [Big Grin]

I thought you didn't know how to cook. [Razz]

Just made a 2nd rate, maybe even a 3rd rate Tum Yum. [Confused] Feck!

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Feeling under the weather, just a little bit, not enough to have some homemade soup made for me. [Roll Eyes] Watching tv (I am sam), surfing, and drinking a can of warm beer [Big Grin]

Weather here wasn't too kind past couple of days. Got caught in a major thunderstorm, and walked a couple of flooded blocks. That could be the reason I doubt it though.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The BIG sleep was interuppted by a nocturnal scary cat in the room!!!

Thing is Exiiled, I hate cooking for myself but really enjoy running around after others. I can cook but unless it is for a special occassion I see little reason to stand on my feet for 4 hours preparing and cooking food. It was worth it this weekend though.

Currently addicted to Glee... the 24 girl couldn't get me season 3 so I started something else while SŁ comes down.

Feast over, holidays over, normality shall resume in the AM... but only until Christmas [Smile]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just come back from seeing a friend's new puppy. A Jackapoo. Jack Russel/Poodle Mix(google it) Yet another hybrid breed created for puppy farms to churn out. [Frown] I have to say the dog is cute, all puppies are but they just keep coming up with these cross breeds...really they're mongrels but because their parents are pure breeds they are registering them as new breeds. The woman my friend got her dog from also breeds Jackawawas! Jack Russel mixed with Chiuahua.
Whatever bloody next? They already have labradoodle, which they bred because labs shed like crazy and poodles don't...then theres the labradinger...Actually I just googled hybrid dog breeds and there's whole bloody directory of them! http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/hybriddogs.htm

Anyone fancy a Chabrador? (chow chow x lab)

Or how about a Cockapoo!!!! (Cocker Spaniel x Poodle)

There is an alarmingly high number of dogs listed there ending in Poo [Big Grin]

The world has gone mad!! I will just with my Kalba Baladi from Dubai thank you very much!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I Googled it... how damn cute!

What about a Bulldog crossed with a Shitsu [Wink] You get a bullshit [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
DG, you have the same view as I do. Two different breeds breeding are Heinz 57 or mongrels. Bred on purpose they become designer [Roll Eyes]
My little terrier cross that I had before ASBO is listed as a cojack (corgi/jack russel) [Big Grin]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I Googled it... how damn cute!

What about a Bulldog crossed with a Shitsu [Wink] You get a bullshit [Big Grin]

I want one!
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
DG, you have the same view as I do. Two different breeds breeding are Heinz 57 or mongrels. Bred on purpose they become designer [Roll Eyes]
My little terrier cross that I had before ASBO is listed as a cojack (corgi/jack russel) [Big Grin]

Lol you had a designer dog and you didn't know! [Big Grin] Just out of interest why is he an ASBO? He looks cute and sweet in his pics? ( I am a sucker for collies cos they're so cute and smart...number one in the world for intelligent dogs)
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ha ha! Yes ASBO is a collie cross (no idea what he is crossed with, so can't pretend he is designer [Confused] ) He escaped a couple of times a couple of years ago before the gate was fixed, so he was ASBO for a while! He's way to smart for his own good [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What is with all the spam. If it isn't to do with Egypt then feck off you mundane assholes!!!

Anyway, dozens of us all have the day off today as the Government are worried for our safety... (yeah right). And we have next Sunday off too (illogical reasoning but hey [Smile] )

SO... I am going to neck my anti b's as I am a poorly lass and then pop off to the pool and see if I can tan me white bits [Wink]

The Christmas Ball is coming up and it would be lovely to have a tan in my new dress.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Hung over. Not doing to well with out my girl. Got thrown out of a bar last night. Don't even know why. That hasn't happened in ages. It's ok and as Brad Pitt once said, when told he's banned from China - “there's still 90% of the world.”

I think I need a leash too, because afterwards, at another place, and I don't recollect much, just tight jeans, tight ass, told me when she was finishing work. I'll use the Egyptian argument in this one, it was za ass, za sexy ass. [Big Grin] ahahaha I'm such an ass. So what - nothing happened, I came home alone,to puke on the floor, that too hasn't happened in ages. Wasn't fun cleaning up that mess, i'll tell ya.

Headache, hungry, horny. Damn! I need one of those mechanical artifical pussies up in here. Some ibuprofen and a bowl of soup, because the salad I just had ain't cutting it.

Damn I miss my wife.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Gonna download Stephen King's favorite 2010 movies, beginning with Inception. Hi-rez versions, so I can watch 'em on TV. Out of the list I only saw “Takers.” I read “Let Me In” is a great movie, it's Swedish but apparently puts “Twilight” to shame. King thinks highly of of it, as he ranks it #1.

Stephen Kings Favorite 2010 Movies

10. Green Zone: "One Iraq war movie that puts story and suspense above shrill outrage."

9. Jackass 3D

8. Monsters

7. Splice

6. Kick-Ass

5. Takers: "This satisfyingly complex cops-'n'-robbers movie features great performances and the armored-car heist is the best action sequence I've seen this year."

4. The Social Network: "Succeeds where Michael Douglas' 'Wall Street' sequel fails."

3. Inception

2. The Town: "Bad title, fantastic movie. A strangely intimate film."

1. Let Me In

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=19833&count=0#ixzz17i6YPqQm

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
If I wasn't such chicken sh!t I would download Paranormal Activity 2. But no chance in hell I'm gonna watch that flick alone, especially at night.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
New day, new lease on life. Awoke earlier to a lovely text from wifey, did some cleaning, did some laundry, have a dude friendly washing machine, press on, normal, start, dassit. The agenda for today is very-very simple - Stay out of trouble. Lounging poolside is probably a safe bet.

Right now though I have more pressing matters. My Johnny Depp style goatee. It's nice, it's cool, still developing (getting thicker) but it's too hands on. The maintenance is a bummer. The problem is the stubble, which I normally have, but with this kind of goatee, you have to shave your face each and every day. Normally I would shave with a trimmer and just keep light stubble on my face. Now however I have to actually shave daily using razors and gel and that is an inconvenience.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is wifey?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Just off to the bar to watch the Villa v WBA derby with a WBA fan... should be good fun. I am going to get me a Sunday roast too when I am in there.

I am also going to book my flight to Oman [Smile]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Studying. Bummer [Frown]

Cheeky, I'm shocked. A Sunday roast on a Saturday? Whatever next? Everyone knows it's takeaway night. Fish and chips and cockles - and mushy peas of course, gotta get your 5 a day [Big Grin]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
@Micky – visiting her ma, be back next week

@Cheeky – give my regards to Sultan Qaboos [Big Grin]

-----

I'm still on the first movie on SK list. Fell asleep last night watching Inception. Fell asleep again tonight watching the same movie, awoke durning the closing credits. I'm in bed now, and where's the sleep? No where to be found, that's where. Me don't like when that happens.

Roast sounds good, haven't had meat in weeks, pepperoni pizza don't count.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got this from a friend..beware. [Eek!]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
quote:
I am also going to book my flight to Oman [Smile]

Cheeky if you want to know anything about Oman just give me a shout...I went there loads as it's not far from Dubai. (lots of brits living in UAE who don't have residence visas travel to Muscat so they can re enter UAE and get a their passport stamped for another 30 days. I went on a few day trips with friends to do this and also for weekends away. I also consider myself to be a bit of an expert on all 7 Arab Emirates having lived in 4(my advice is don't bother with 5 of them [Wink] I also know lots about Qatar and also Bahrain but I only visited those places the once...but I did a fair bit of work with people based in those countries...along with Saudi Arabiozzza. (who I never visited cos they wouldn't let me in! gutted! I had loads of clients there but I was/still am the wrong gender to be permited entry! [Frown] )

@ Exiled ....keep your goatee! They look great I think. My husband had one for a good six months...In fact he only shaved it when we moved to England and he got a job. He didn't think it was professional but I think they look really good. He also shaved his head to a grade 2 (then a grade 0 when I botched it after insisting I could save him money by doing it myself...how hard could it be??? Actually very, I made his head bleed quite badly when I took a bic to it on Christmas eve last year after I had totally messed up with the electric clippers...happy memories! Now he is back to having hair and he has that really really rough textured hair that will grow like an afro if left unchecked.

I am totally waffling...have just been out for a meal with friends. Had 4 drinks and can really feel it cos I'm not used to alcohol anymore. My lovely husband stayed in and babysat...he's taking me out next week to his works christmas party and I'm so excited as it will be our first night out together since having the baby and she is sleeping at my mothers for the first time so we are staying in a hotel which means we will be getting 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. In fact I might skip the christmas party and go straight to the hotel to start on the sleep [Razz]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Roast was shite... really! Yorkshires are not rocket science and the peas could be used as ammo!

DG. Do I need an entrance Visa? That is my only Q [Smile] I am happy to travel and explore as long as I can get in the country.

I have been to Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi and lived in Bahrain so I am pretty much expecting the same old... I could Google but Internet sucks ass today and if one more person tells me it is becasue of the weather I will shove a barometer up their arse!!!! Etisalat just sucks fullstop. (so need my business internet back and jack this dongle crap off!)

Other than my lil gripes and qs I am now lying in bed wrapped up all snug getting ready for my next installment of Glee [Big Grin]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
No they give you a stamp in your passport automatically in all of the countries you mentioned above so no worries. The joys of being Inglese I suppose. Oman is amazing for scuba diving etc...but apparently not as good as Sharm although I have never been to sharm so can't comment.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Off to have Japanese brunch. Also want to read a newspaper today and not online either, one with paper and ink.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cheers DG, I was told us Ingilizi bunch were ok in Oman but then an Aussie girl said she wasn't and just confused us as she is Commonwealth!.

I am not a water baby tbh... but I am certain there is other stuff to be doing [Big Grin]

Currently lying in bed giving my body a rest and trying to shift a cough I have had for 3 weeks!!! This weather sucks. I hate winter in Egypt, I may as well be in Wales it is so blowy and cold!

Exiiled, I go to hotels and pay ridiculous amounts of cash for a day old paper fresh off a uk flight [Smile] I do love sitting witha coffee reading the news.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
@Cheeky – always knew you were a romantic [Big Grin]

Cooking up sleep. Don't think much effort is needed. Rented a ride today, twas nice, driving+music=fun. Also climbed 300 steps at batu caves, could care less for the Hindu significance, I like to visit to feed the monkeys.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh I am an old romantic... that is what I am most reknowned for [Wink]

I have cooked up some more soup today and I am going to run me a hot bath and go out and play with the boys... I love it when the footy is on.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Yesterday felt inclined to organize the kitchen cupboards. Simply didn't like the organization, annoys me when things are placed/stacked in front/back of each other. Chaos.

So I initiated “operation organize”, meh, I took everything out the cupboards, laid 'em on the kitchen floor and also part of the dining area. Been there all day yesterday and so far today. Easy to take stuff out than to put back. Needs more work than I thought or it's back to square one. Maybe racks, maybe something else, or maybe they're meant to be disorganized.

Trying to give my wife a pleasant surprise when she returns. One of the things I'm looking forward to is her new hairstyle. She always sports a new style whenever she or I return from a prolonged trip abroad. Sexy is all I gotta say.

Doing nothing at moment but occasionally glancing at the eyesore on the kitchen/dinning area floor.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
I have come to accept the fact that organizing the kitchen cupboards to my liking will require something extraordinary. It seems like homes across the world have disorganized cupboards. They pack items in rows. Why they build cupboards in such a stupid way is beyond me. They could have at least built them thinner, that way one item can be stored and visible.

So in light of the "operation organize" failure, I have decided to order me a large pepperoni pizza, and put off the cupboard till tomorrow, where I will put everything back in, as is. Will soon begin watching all 6 episodes of The Walking Dead. I hear it's awesome, and sounds like a nice way to spend the evening in.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I like to have my fridge and cupboards organised in a certain way. but most of all MY WAY. [Big Grin]

Today has felt 36hrs long and I am cream crackered... debating whether to go out and watch the pool tournament or stay home and sleep like some old lady!!!

The walking dead is ok... not worth the hype it got here! I watch it but don't mind missing an episode.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
The walking dead is ok... not worth the hype it got here! I watch it but don't mind missing an episode.

@Cheeky - You is buggin' as I can't wait to finish the rest of the episodes, 2 left.

--------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to watch “the town” or “wall street 2.” I'm not feeling sleepy whatsoever.

Worked a bit on the 2011 budget, have a major purchase in Jan/Feb (ride), so I had to get the numbers done, for peace of mind. I'm actually thinking a lot about 2011 lately. Like every day, thinking how it'll be. I don't like it too much when time flies by, and the past several months have been a blur. I also want to do something very productive and that's something I'm contemplating. I know I bug out when I'm lonely but hey it's cool to reflect once in a while.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I think it was just because there was like a 2 month run up. I just expected a little more.

I am not a reflector or a planner. I cba to even think about yesterday or tomorrow!!!

Right now I am sat in the bar waiting for the lads to finish pool, it is too cold to go and watch so I am just sitting here wasting time making the most of free highspeed wifi [Smile] Much better than my Etisalat theivery piece of crap USB stick!!!!!!!!!!!

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decided to drive all the way down from Zamalek to Baghdad St. on Korba Heliopolis and fetch all sorts of hot fresh stuffed bakeries from VENUS..yummy. [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good Dzosser, care to share your bakeries ? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
I am not a reflector or a planner. I cba to even think about yesterday or tomorrow!!!

Wouldn't expect anything else from Petra Pan. [Big Grin]

“The Town” was kick ass, Affleck looked weird though, his face looked kinda sick, probably lost too much fat. If that was his body that was cut like that then he probably was around -12% body fat.

I'm off to Zzzzzzzz............

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

You're mostly welcome to do so, that's if you don't mind gaining extra calories..the ones filled with cheese are very hard to resist. [Wink]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

You're mostly welcome to do so, that's if you don't mind gaining extra calories..the ones filled with cheese are very hard to resist. [Wink]
I dont mind calories, I just burn the lot of at work.
[Razz]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I Just got home from work..

Theres white fluffy stuff falling from the sky..

Dont think it will settle, the grounds too wet. [Razz]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Guess this be the final post from me...Goodbye.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com